Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pirlo 'steps aside' for Beckham:

Andrea Pirlo has pledged to help David Beckham settle in to the Milan midfield by “taking a step back.”
There have been questions over where Beckham will fit into the side that already boasts Pirlo, Clarence Seedorf, Massimo Ambrosini, Ronaldinho and Kaka.
Carlo Ancelotti hinted at a deeper position for the England international, effectively performing Pirlo’s role with searching passes for the strikers.
“I don’t have to teach him anything,” assured Pirlo in the Gazzetta dello Sport this morning.
“He is intelligent and has a good sense of positioning. He has everything needed to do well in Italy.
“Will I take a step back to allow Beckham to play? That is not a problem for me. We can do it and we’ll give it a go.”It would not be a long-term problem for the Rossoneri, as Becks is only on loan from LA Galaxy until March 9, when he must return to America for the start of the MLS season.
He is getting to know his new teammates during the training camp in Dubai over the Christmas break.
Gennaro Gattuso is also out there despite knee ligament surgery meaning he won’t be able to play for six months.
“Rino is an important player, but there are others who will fill the gap,” added Pirlo. “Of course, we will miss his energy and personality.”
WTF is this?! Pirlo, you’re a WC Champion & a two time UCL champ for crying out loud! Do you suffer from low self-esteem or something? Why don’t you give Crapham some pompinos while you are at it :happy::happy::happy:!

Why do you have to succumb to that idiot and this damn Crapham circus? Be a man! This guy needs to step up for his rights, grow some balls!

I’m telling you, this Milan team is in complete CHAOS! Milan is no more, they have fallen apart! And it all began when R9 decided to sign elsewhere :D:D:D:howler::howler::howler:

Kaka is not even trying anymore…

Gilardino was a FLOP but look at him now! I think he just wanted to leave this dump and rightfully so!

Nesta is faking a back injury (Dagoods thinks he will either join Lazio again or end up in REAL MADRID :D)

Please Maldini retire NOW don’t wait until the end of the season to do so! You deserve much better than this :D:D:D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
He meant he'd bench his own ass for the Brilliant Beckham.

Isnt like Guti playing utlity everywhere, including bench and stands, when Galactico's kept coming in.

·
Scudetto
23,474 Posts
Where have you ever read, I mean EVER, a player practically saying "Oh, bench me, play him"?

I mean, seriously..

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Yea milan is finished. Reminds me of the end of Boban, Ba, Weah era (and that spanish? kid who used to run around in front like a headless chicken). Sad to see such a great team turn into a circus.

And people deny that Beckham is the second overrated player in the history of the game (first being baldy)

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Yes, he's a *****, he is only stepping aside to save the embarassment from getting pushed aside by a superior, more English player.

Beckham > Pirlo

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
For me, Pirlo is better than Beckham at everything. From free-kicks to throw ins.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He meant he'd bench his own ass for the Brilliant Beckham.

Isnt like Guti playing utlity everywhere, including bench and stands, when Galactico's kept coming in.
:happy::happy::thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
He had to say it.

Journalist: Would you step aside to let Beckham play?

Pirlo: Beckham can f*** off, he's not half the player I am. If he tries to take my position, I knock his wife up to teach him a lesson.

That kind of thing doesn't usually work in journalism world.

·
Registered
46,083 Posts
He had to say it.

Journalist: Would you step aside to let Beckham play?

Pirlo: Beckham can f*** off, he's not half the player I am. If he tries to take my position, I knock his wife up to teach him a lesson.

That kind of thing doesn't usually work in journalism world.
Well, it would definitely work for the journalists. Not quite for Pirlo's PR campaign.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts