Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are many places that say he's no longer the great he once was. Your opinion?

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Of course he isn't. He's getting older and has had a horrific injury. He was never going to be as good as he once was.

He'll still score ten plus goals a season.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
zack_manutd said:
Still a very good player, but has lost a bit of his diving touch, got a yellow yesterday for that :D
You can't get booked for diving if you don't appeal for a freekick. He didn't, he lost his footing and got straight back up. Bennett is an idiot with no idea what he is doing, like most Manchester United fans.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
hes not the same, but he still scored so far more than 10 goals, and was back in good form yesterday.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
i think that why we got reyes, but Reyes might be sold in the summer, so a search for a new winger begins.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Pires is still influential imo, no matter wat, u need his presence to get the goals in, NOT henry! ;) .... Pires produces the passes that score goals, and passes that break defenses, and his presence to make the team a unit, as from the season ive watched pires he cant dribble far with a ball, but can create one hell of a pass with the use of team mates around him!

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Twayka said:
i think that why we got reyes, but Reyes might be sold in the summer, so a search for a new winger begins.
i very much doubt that will happen

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Reyes confirms: 'I want Real move'

Unsettled Arsenal striker Jose Antonio Reyes has once again made no secret of the fact he would love to play for Real Madrid - if the Gunners agree to let him go.
The 21-year-old today told Spanish sports newspaper Marca: 'Of course, it would be an honour if Real Madrid were interested in me.

'Anyone would want to play for a club as big as that - but for that to happen the directors must speak.

'They are the people who must agree. Madrid have to speak to Arsenal.'

It is not the first time Reyes has been linked with Madrid.

Earlier this year, the youngster was tricked by a radio presenter into saying he would like to move to the Spanish giants.

Reyes joined the Gunners from Seville in 2003 but has previously spoken of being homesick.

GOT THIS OF SOCCERNET.com

well the little brat insists on leaving, so i say we take owen.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
you would say the exact same thing

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Well clearly he has his eyes set on a move to REAl, and AW wont keep a player against his will. And from what ive heard REAL are also intrested in him.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
do you know the circumstances in which those quotes were gathered?

1: they are are a few weeks old
2: At the time reyes was rushing to catch a plane to seville and so the journalist probably had a great deal of input and reyes just wanted to get ride.
3: Say you played for Real Madrid and someone asked you whether you would *like* to play for Arsenal, what would you say???

please answer no.3 because i have said this many times but no one replys.

·
Registered
604 Posts
3. yess ofcourse you would , i dont think there's much truth in the reyes rumours anyway

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
On sky sports news they were saying they should sell henry vieria and pires, also if cole had spoken to chelsea sell him too, then build a team around Bergkamp next season, what do you arsenal fans think about what was said?

·
Registered
56,248 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
On sky sports news they were saying they should sell henry vieria and pires, also if cole had spoken to chelsea sell him too, then build a team around Bergkamp next season, what do you arsenal fans think about what was said?
maybe it could be a good solution.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For 2 years?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts