Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, which teams are lining up for him? Does anyone know any rumours?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
God I hate British teams, I hope it wont happen ´cause Pires is too good to be wasted with this ugly playing style of theirs!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
a) shut up Neo; and
b) Pires has been linked with loads of teams so it seems that he is inevitably going to go.

X

·
0 Posts
are u guys sure pires is 100% gonna leave!

anyway it`s true loads of teams have been linked with him..but all i heard was that arsenal was favourites to get him....

however now arsenal is after gronkjaer..who also a left winger...so..

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I think he's going to go but I wouldn't say 100%. It seems that he has attrcated a lot of interest and I'm sure Wenger wants to do a similar thing to what Van Gaal has done at Barce.

I

·
0 Posts
If OM get a good team for the next season, then I don´t think that Pires will leave. He´s Marseille´s best player!

I hope that we can buy Desailly this summer.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
if this rumour come true, i bet this would be marseille's death. pires, IMHO, is one of the great midfileder in world and now acts as OM soul. he's the last big player now in OM. remember when blanc, ravanelli and other good players left OM, what happenend to OM?

but honestly, i don't care about OM. i care enough with Pires. he deserve to play in a good club. liverpool or milan should after him. french players all over the world have proved that they always become important player in their club.

D

·
0 Posts
Desailly won't swap Chelsea for Marseille, unless he knows for sure he is going to win prizes, which means OM needs to buy other big names, but that's unlikely to happen since OM is pretty cash-strapped at the moment, that is one of the reason why OM is forced to sell Robert Pires.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info! And pool-till-i-die you shut up, don´t be as cocky as british seem to be!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
How was I cocky. I told you to shut up because you insulted my league. I'm sorry that you took it personally but would you be happy if I slagged of the French league.
And the next time that you want to insult a nation make it a better one than you all seem to be cocky.
Pires looks like he wants to go and I think that Marseille could do with the money. He's a class player and it seems that the French will be succesful in any league.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
NEO - I noticed that you were Finnish and I was wondering if you are going to watch the match versus Wales. I have tickets and they were only £5 - good value I'd say. The match has sold out which means that there will be 66,000 people there. Giggs is actually playing as well. Good luck n' all.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry, I overreacted! I just don´t like british football that much and pointed my opinion, also I don´t wanna see Pires leaving Marseille! I guess I´ll watch the match, Reini from Belgium club Genk is playing against Giggs and Forssell will start , Wales is gonna win for sure, we just don´t have enough creativity beyond Litmanen! Hope you have mellowed and good luck n´ all to you too!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Good prediction.

We lost but Giggs played (miracolous in itself). Nevermind eh!!!
Bring on Brazil.

Litmanen impressed me, not in his distribution but the way that he always wanted the ball. He is a true leader.

We need a new keeper.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
why do u need a new goalkeeper?
i think OM just need a new good management!
OM considered as one of the biggest club in europe, so the main target IMO is to fix the overall performance starting from the management, what do you think?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
pires is great,but arsenal already has a lot of stars,what would he do there?
wenger is a big gay,he just wanna buy everybody.
he thinks he can buy everyone.
if he had bought everythink he told,arsenal would have a team with about 100 players.'
i think it's time to get back to france....

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
i think pires is closing to his moving out from marseille...
this is news from the i-net.
ROBERT PIRES looks to be facing a choice between staying at Marseille or joining Arsenal's French legion at Highbury. The international midfielder is still uncertain about his future after admitting to being in negotiation with both clubs. He has made it clear that he wants Marseille's ambition to match his own, or he will head across the Channel to London.

i think it's better for pires to leave this club and join arsenal!!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That would be a big blow for Marseille for sure, if he really goes maybe De la Pena should be kept! Still I don´t wanna see this happen!!!

X

·
0 Posts
from what i heard is that pires wants to stick with marseille..even if they're in such deep delicate position..

i think he's one of the few really faithful players..remember how much time he spent at metz even when so many clubs weer after him and offering him much nmore money1?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts