Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alex Pato is lightning quick, anybody faster than him today? Christina Ronaldo is a blazer too, but I think Pato would beat him in a sprint.

Here in the U.S. basketball and american football speed is judged by a players 40 yard dash. The quickest guys can run it around 4.2 sec give or take...

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...with body armor. So Pato could probably beat that.
:howler: No they don't wear the pads when they test the 40 :pp I'm thinking Pato might be like 4.17 speed he looks that fast. He looks so light when he runs, and he has that gazelle hop like Henry when their just jogging :D

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
Ridiculous topic, there is a million players who are faster runners than Pato.

The fastest football player is probably Valeri Domovchiyski who plays for Hertha BSC, he once ran 100 meter in 9.98

But plenty of players have gone below 11 seconds, something Pato is in no way fast enough to do.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ridiculous topic, there is a million players who are faster runners than Pato.

The fastest football player is probably Valeri Domovchiyski who plays for Hertha BSC, he once ran 100 meter in 9.98

But plenty of players have gone below 11 seconds, something Pato is in no way fast enough to do.
Hey a-hole, I was curious to see what others think, relax.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
And i told you what i think.

Dont be mad because you only know a very limited selection of footballers, primarily famous players and then automaticly thought one of Cron and Pato had to be the fastest around and then made a silly thread about it.

Im just trying to broaden your horizon here so dont call me an a-hole:rollani:

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Robben is pretty damn fast as well. But what really matters of course is how fast they are with the ball at their feet. IIRC Robben clocked in at about 11 seconds for a 100 meter sprint with the ball.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
Robben is pretty damn fast as well. But what really matters of course is how fast they are with the ball at their feet. IIRC Robben clocked in at about 11 seconds for a 100 meter sprint with the ball.
Sorry, but thats definitely impossible.

And you edited it from 10.7 to "about" 11 as i wrote...

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
Robben runs 100m in 10.9 seconds. (Usain Bolt - 9.69 seconds) Without the ball of course. He's damn fast with the ball at his feet as well of course.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And i told you what i think.

Dont be mad because you only know a very limited selection of footballers, primarily famous players and then automaticly thought one of Cron and Pato had to be the fastest around and then made a silly thread about it.

Im just trying to broaden your horizon here so dont call me an a-hole:rollani:
:howler: I know enough players, but you didn't need to call this thread a ridiculous topic, I think it can be a pretty cool and informative topic actually :proud:

Obviously this is all speculation and there's no way to know who is the fastest, but Pato has just been blowing by players like I've not see before. I like his running form and how swift he looks running, just wanted to see what everyone though as well.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Pato is definitely one of the fastest I've seen w/ the ball at his feet. W/o the ball there are plenty of players who can match him.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea Robben has to be considered one of the quickest runners with the ball. His close control is silly, and his style is so funny too, twinkle toes :D

·
Registered
24,250 Posts
The good thing (at least for non-Milan fans) about Pato is that he's still pretty weak. Just get in there and get some body-contact and he'll fall on his ass. If he manages to build some strength he'll be pretty scary to face.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Sure. But despite his obvious strength disadvantage I think he does remarkably well with the rough stuff.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
9.98? Are you sure about that? Never heard of it. Granted, I don't follow the Bulgarian players that much, but this is much better than the Bulgarian national record in this discipline which is 10.13. If he's that fast, he should switch to track and field. ;)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts