Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has palermo come back from injury or if not, how much longer....if he is back, please tell me how he is doing.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
From, what I know Palermo is in training and should be available for 1st team selection in the next 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hope he plays better than ever because he was supposed to be bought by lazio before his injury...i cant wait to see him in europe.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Before, his injury Palermo was on the verge of joining a big Italian club, with Lazio being the most probable.

It would be great to see him in Europe, but I understand that his club Boca Juniors have secured a 4 or 5 year contract with an annual salary of approximately $500,000/per year. Let's see if all this holds up.

I think that if Palermo, has a good year or so, some serious offers from Europe will follow, and then perhaps, he'll get transferred to a big European club.

·
Registered
301 Posts
martin palermo will see the bench at the end of the month, to get few minutes.

His trip to Europe is on hold for 3 yrs, at least. Unless he tears all the nets from game one! After that operation, his value is down to half, and the wait and see period to invest on him will be longer. Specially after knowing that he was to be ready last week! something must be wrong if they delayed full practices for him.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Cant wait to see him back in action in Boca.But dont get in a hurry like Ronaldo.Time is there MR.Palermo :)Rest for sometime.

·
Registered
421 Posts
i hope that good news
i hope palermo will get back soon
to be transfered to iiiiiitalian soccer teams

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
what are you doing Loco, digging through ancient files?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts