Cool long managers coat
Arrogance
Successfull manager of a football team (national sport) with wit

Is he the most coolest man in london?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
no that award goes to me :D

in fact there are millions cooler than him, London is chock full of cool characters who wouldn't be seen dead in a coat like that. :stuckup:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
If you mean by cool, that he is cold-blooded, I agree. I think he doesn't know a thing about passion, love, friendship, etcetera, he is one 'cool' man.

·
Registered
398 Posts
He's a hypocritical moron who uses underhand tactics to gain an upper hand (like congradulating Belletti on his goal). He can also spend all the money he wants, but he can't get his team to play good football.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Very cool but equates to a real sore loser in his case.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
No, he is a cocky and arrogant manager who needs to be shut up...

:tongue:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
zonetatious said:
He can also spend all the money he wants, but he can't get his team to play good football.
I think you're equating "good" football with entertaining foorball... Mourinho's team is topping their domestic league table, and are probably the best defense in the world today. Their gameplay isn't particularly entertaining, but we can't deny that they play extremely competitive football. And isn't an extremely competitive team, with one of the best defenses in the planet, 'good'?

And about Mourinho being the coolest man in London... I have no idea, but I'll bet that he would like to be called that. :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
001 said:
Serious question
Young yet wise
Cool long managers coat
Arrogance
Successfull manager of a football team (national sport) with wit

Is he the most coolest man in london?

He isn't the coolest man in London, but he is the biggest whiner in London.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
no that award goes to me :D

in fact there are millions cooler than him, London is chock full of cool characters who wouldn't be seen dead in a coat like that. :stuckup:
I hope you're not referring to the Burberry wearing Chav's :veiled:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I m sure he is NOT the coolest man in London.

He is the Coolest Manager in the world for Newspapers and...... American Express.!

Zontatious... did he congratulate Belletti? where did u read that.....

·
Registered
398 Posts
Garrincha said:
I think you're equating "good" football with entertaining foorball... Mourinho's team is topping their domestic league table, and are probably the best defense in the world today. Their gameplay isn't particularly entertaining, but we can't deny that they play extremely competitive football. And isn't an extremely competitive team, with one of the best defenses in the planet, 'good'?

And about Mourinho being the coolest man in London... I have no idea, but I'll bet that he would like to be called that. :D
I really don't see the point in your post, as the term "good football" is rather subjective. In my humble opinion, entertaining football is considered good, with boring football equalling the opposite of good, which is bad. Your post refers to the effective nature of Chelsea's play. And yes, playing effective football may get you the results you aspire for, which can only be a 'good' thing, but the style of football they play is boring, which in my opinion, isn't good football. Am I envious of Chelsea. Perhaps. But I certainly do not envy how they got to where they currently are.

Edit: I read about the Belletti thing in a couple of articles. If I find anything concrete on the net, I'll paste it on here.

·
63,337 Posts
killah said:
I hope you're not referring to the Burberry wearing Chav's :veiled:
no, let's leave JackoTheDon and his pikey pals out of this shall we ? :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
The coolest man in London is Bond .... Jern Bond.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It has arisen in my many discussions on this topic, that the only way that Jose Mourinho could be toppled as the coolest man in london is if
The Samuel Jackson of Pulp Fiction lived in London

for now the rankings go

1. Mourinho
2. Me
3. Ken Livingstone (rebel without a cause)
4. Thierry henry
5. The bad boys of paddington rec :howler:

·
Registered
398 Posts
CosovaFC said:
@zonetatious. Before talking about someone ells please check yourself first, and then start talking.
Thanks for your concern. I had myself checked last week at my local GP, and the results: I'm in decent health.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Garrincha said:
:howler:This is true and thus the reason why he is not the coolest and won't be anytime soon

·
63,337 Posts
001 said:
It has arisen in my many discussions on this topic, that the only way that Jose Mourinho could be toppled as the coolest man in london is if
The Samuel Jackson of Pulp Fiction lived in London

for now the rankings go

1. Mourinho
2. Me
3. Ken Livingstone (rebel without a cause)
4. Thierry henry
5. The bad boys of paddington rec :howler:

blimey, if i am not cooler than 'cuddly Ken' i'm going to throw myself in the Thames. :googly:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts