Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well is he? What would it take for Sanz to sell him. A trade with BatiGol perhaps?

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Miserable!!!
Anyway, Bati will go to Inter, so I won't worry about that he will take Mori's place :).

Why suddenly everyone wanna get rid of Mori? :(
As I always said, why we need a 31 years old man to replace our great loyal telanted Mori?

I knew Mori isn't as untouchable as Raul, but I really hope he stays with Raul in Real forever and ever! That will be ideal.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't want to trade Morientes with Batigol. What do you think guys?

Batigol is old and only have about 2 seasons left Morientes have about 7-8 season left. I think that when Morientes is in form he is a world class player. Just beceause he has been injured lately some of you have probably forgot he's contributions to the Real Madrid team.

Sanz please don't sell Morientes.

Hala Madrid

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well. Batistuta is arguably the best striker in the world right now and clearly better than Mori. Sanz, as all big clubs presidents wants to win NOW, not in 3-4 years. If you ask me, BatiGol in Spain would be the biggest goal machine EVER! In serie A its harder to score goals and he's smacked in 23 this year.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

D

·
0 Posts
Batistuta is a great, great player but that doesn't change the fact that he's over 30. Just imagine if we traded him for Morientes. Sure he's gonna get a lot of goals but after two years? Nothing. We'd lose a young and promising striker for a bunch of goals that Morientes himself could have provided anyway plus much more. I admire Batistuta as a player but I don't want him at Real Madrid if it's gonna be at the expense of Morientes.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
ST! are you joking? Batistuta better than Morientes!!! You must be mad. Fernando is 10x better then that crap from Fiorentina. let's see how he'll be doing next year in Inter, where he'll finally have something to prove. So far he's impressed in Viola, but everyone knows that's not difficult. He's a good striker, but not only is he a grandpa now, he is also a coward. What other reeason can you find for him not changing clubs earlier? None, he is a good player, but major overrated. He knows he wouldn't do sh|t in a great side like Real. Morientes is much younger, more talented, overall a better player. Just because he's had fitness problems lately doesn't change that.

If Bati comes to madrid, well I'm leaving ;)

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
labas,
As I've noticed on other topics you are not mad about BatiGol. IF Bati leaves Fiorentina, I hope he will go to Real just to shut you up. You will moan and groan about it, and then he will score like 30 goals the first season and you will love him. Rest assured that I will be there to remind you of your remarks ;)

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, I guess you're right. But only about the fact I don't like Bati too much. He' overrated big time and I really hate him, especially because fo his despicable look. So dirty, filthy...yuk!!!! :( But I agree he's one of the better strikers out there, still nowhere near to the likes of Raul and Morientes. And an on form Anelka is also better. But that's my opinion :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Just read today on various italian papers like la Gazzetta dello Sport and Il corriere dello Sport and also on Milan's official site
that the #1 objective of Milan for this transfer season is Morientes.
Does any one has more on that?
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!
P.S.:We could give Real some great players such as Bierhoff, Ganz and Il Re Leone!(Weah!).That's an offer Sanz CANT refuse! :)
Forza Berlusca!
Forza Diavolo!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Labas, you must be kidding on what you're saying about Bati!
Open up your eyes!
He's been THE main goalscorer of the toughest league!The best and most consistent forward since a certain MVB!(Marco Van Basten!)
By the way, the "great" Mijatovic did nothing in Serie A!He was always sub even when he was "on form"!That's the difference my dear between La Liga and Serie A!
La Liga is the most attractive League in terms of entertainment but La Serie A is THE best and toughest league!The league of the true Champions!Forza Bati!

Forza Magico Milan!
Forza Diavolo!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

D

·
0 Posts
Escuse me San_Siro_1 but did you just say Sanz CANT refuse Bierhoff, Ganz or Weah? What is that a joke? They aren't exactly mouth-watering stikers! :)

Batigol is great but does that mean labas has to like him? No. I don't agree with labas that Morientes and Anelka are better than Batigol but well that's him.

Mijatovic has been injured a lot, that's why he hasn't been playing. And the few times I saw him play he played well. (He made a great assist to Chiesa during Fiorentina V Lazio).

And about the Serie A being the "best and toughest." Yeah well I heard that before, too. And I agree. But I'd rather watch the most entertaining league, La Primera Liga.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I think San Siro was having a bi of a joke about those "mouthwatering" strikers :)

About Batistuta - I just hate him. Final :)

And the Serie A is not better then La Liga. I realise it's very difficult for you Italian league finals to admit it, but it's true - after years of dominance, the era of the Serie A is over. This year at least Spain has proved it's total superiority. And about Mijatovic, well we all know he wasn't playing bad, only injuries played the major role. And in the games he did play, I thought he was excellent. He made all Batis goals, which pretty much looked like this: Mija shoots, goalie coffs it up, and the DIC* is there to push it home :( and guess what? All the credit goes to the DIC* who as always did nothing, but was lucky. Sorry, I'm getting carried away... :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Mijatovic in "form" was terrible his last season in Madrid. San Siro, I am not here to debate the differences between La Liga and Serie A but the validity of claims of Pedja's form. What you have seen at Fiorentina this season is basically what you saw last season with Madrid. Injuries and bad form has kept Mijatovic from his best the past two seasons. Now back to the differences of La Liga and Serie A? Well based on the past two seasons with Mijatovic, I don't see any difference.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
People, People May I have your attention? :) :)
OK, i was just obviously joking about the offer that Sanz Could not refuse from Berlusconi!I simply used my fav sentence from my fav movie of all time, The Godfather Trilogy!("I'll make you an offer you CAN'T refuse!" By Marlon Brando and Al Pacino, the best actor of all time!). So don't get too upset and carried away. :)
Next, also don't get me wrong!Bati is a fabulous striker and if Labas does not like it, well its his opinion and he perfectly has the right to be disliking him...and to be blind! :) :) :)
As far as the difference between the Serie A and La Liga, well, Serie A is the toughest league with the best players, generally speaking, no doubt about that! but the style in the Serie A is not as attractive as in La Liga beacause being mainly focussed on tactics and defence whereas La Liga is all focussed on ball possession and skills and technics!
I love la Liga and its style and if you go to the Milanmania site, under General Soccer on a topic about the best team and most attractive league, league i've been quite vehemently defending Real (as the most talented and most attractive team to watch) and La Liga as the most attractive league in Europe and probably in the world with the Brasilian and Argentinean ones.Here's the link if you want to see that hot debate with other Milan fans about my love for La Liga and Real!Enjoy!http://www.milanmania.com/forums/Forum7/HTML/000089-3.html
So do not get me wrong on that people!
I love La Liga and Adore watching Real play otherwise i would not be posting here and waste your and my precious time! :)
But Labas, and you all, have not answered my initial question:I read yesterday (16/05) in several italian papers and also on the official Milan site www.acmilan.com that
Morientes is the #1 objective of the off-season for Il Diavolo.
Does anyone of you have anything concrete on that one?
Thanks!
Forza Magico Milan!
Diavolo!Il Diavolo Volera Di Nuovo!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

D

·
0 Posts
Here's what I've read from the internet (I enumerated all my internet football sources on another topic). Morientes wants to stay because he says that Real Madrid believed in him. But he understands that football is a business and if Real decides they want to sell him, he'll go. Real have been offered about $24M (by Roma I think although Milan has also been menitoned) and it's up to those in charge if they'll accept it.

D

·
0 Posts
Here's what I've read from the internet (I enumerated all my internet football sources on another topic). Morientes wants to stay because he says that Real Madrid believed in him. But he understands that football is a business and if Real decides they want to sell him, he'll go. Real have been offered about $24M (by Roma I think although Milan has also been menitoned) and it's up to those in charge if they'll accept it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Lets see I don't believe that Morientes leave Madrid this summer. He's loyal to the club, have great talent and is young. So why sell him!!!

If we sell Morientes we have to find a new striker with same class and prospects which is difficult and expensive( I don't really know any maybe Totti from AS Roma).

You never know a injury free Morientes could be a topscorer in the primera next season.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I'm starting to get worried with this Mori transfer stuff. If he goes for 24 mln someone should assasinate Sanz! I mean come on! 24 years old and only that little money. Nooooooooo! way. bewsides he and raul are thre best strinking partnership in the world right now (Shevy & Rebrov were better, but not anymore :)). We cannot sell Mori, it will be a disaster and i believe Sanz understands that. Also i agree Mori is a madrista like Hierro, Raul and Sanchis and he will do anything to stay. Let's hope he buries Valencia in the CL final and that will seal the matter... :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts