Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Morientes set to leave Real Madrid this summer cause i have heard that he is linked with some other clubs.Is it true?

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Its great to have some new members but writing rubbish like that is something we could be without.
Even if you heard this rumor then why didnt you get the name of the club? Cause who could use him more then Real can??
Please, dont try to impress us by writing your "very secret" rumors....

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I agree 100% with you R&B. Since yesterday we seem to have three new members, but the rubbish they have posted is really boring and a waste of time to answer. So Madeleine, and the others, please spend your time smartly and don't waste ours.

M

·
0 Posts
In fact, I'm off the board already. I don't have time to waste with small-minded people who have no respect for others or their opinions. Especially for so-called fans who probably never even been to the Bernabeu.

Have a good day in class!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Hala to all Real fans!ONe thing:just keep up the good work!
also, i read on Milanmania and teamtalk.com that Berlusconi is very interested in Morientes!But who wouldnot?THe guy is young and fabulously talented.
And there's also rumours saying that Morientes might leave at the end of the season...
Could there be any kind of truth in that?
Please answer people!
FOrza Magico MIlan!
Hala Madrid!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, here we go again. Madriline has pledged to leave the board :) I"m not happy, only I think she started off way to fast and hard. If it persuades you into returning, I'll say I'm sorry for the trouble. I didn't mean for things to look like this. Anyway I would also like to close the Morientes rumor - he is not leaving Real, because he simply isn't. No club has enough money to pay for him, and also I think he's become a Madrista over the years...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
May be u ppl should blame Teamtalk for this news or should i say rumour.May be i am a new member, but what i heard i just ask u ppl, thats it.Take it easy. :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Labas, with all respect due, but when you say that no club has enough money to pay for Mori that makes laugh big time!
I understand if you say, he is not for sale and thats perfectly understandable but saying that no team has enough money to pay for him, that nonsense, my dear!
Berlusconi can if he wants buy the whole Spain!

So, cheers!
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
At least San_siro posted aclub that were interseted. But still, this rumor is full of nonsense. Why would Milan buy ANOTHER spanish young hot-shot striker when they arnt playing their current?

And Madrilene, you called us arrogant but the simple reply for that is:Look at yourself.

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I don't think you should be laughing so hard, because Morientes will not be sold for less then 50 mln $$$. He is one of the best 5 strikers on the planet (better then Vieri for sure), and Berlusconi might find it hard to find that kind of $$$! Also you have Jose Mari, so what do you need Mori for? Leave him be! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts