Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think so. I mean, Figo is not needed, yet Crag wants him anyways. Now I hear that Beckham is in his plans also?

Look at Inter, all those big name players (some of them sitting on the bench) and no championships in a while. Somebody should tell "Mr. Moneybags" that he's done enough tranfers for one year!!!

Yours truely,
Loco Poom.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Loco, how many times do i have to say to you :)
Moratti spend money, the result is nothing and still nothing
Cragnotti spend money, the result was last season ( i think you all know what i mean) :)

No offense guys, but do you all remembered, back on season 97-98 when Inter signed Winter, Djorkaeff, Zamorano, Cauet, Zanetti, Pirlo, Ventola and co. I thought they gonna win the scudetto but.....

I

·
0 Posts
Beckham is the best right wing player in Europe(exept Figo maybe, but he is not a real winger though). Of course, playing in Britain he gets worse and worse, but still...
He just costs too much for that kind of position.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Thing is Craggnotti has delievered this year with a Loscudetto and a coppa italia andlast year with the euro super cup and a cwc
well that is pretty good but inter has delievered over the years aswell we have won 3out4 Uefa Cups and 2runners up in serie A and u all know inter were robed buy Juve in 97/98 and a coppa italia r/u look everyone thinks inter have failed over the years but they haven't really and now that lazio have won the scudetto which has taken them a LOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG time all of u think that lazio is the greastest club of all time u guys where once nice fans but now your all big headed fans or maybe there are new fans in here. CYA hey EL MATARDOR whats up bro

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Well theres a difference between Crag and Morratti now!! Moratti has youth talents for the future and we don't :mad:
We will now see if it pays off to buy big name players!!

Beckham is a good player and maybe the 2nd best right winger but if £40mil bid is rejected hes just too expensive!

Payin us arrogant Lazio fans a vistit Inter huh 1+8 :)

FORZALAZIO!

I

·
0 Posts
why do some of you lazio fans think that inter hasn't won anything in a long time.97/98 season we won the uefa cup and we were in 2nd place in serie A, we haven't won a scudetto since the 88/89 season while lazio won their first scudetto since 1976

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I just want to say something Lazio will be untouchable with the players they have this will last for 4-5 years till they all become 30 and then Inter's youth policly will rule and then it will be INTER"S turn to dominate

EL MATARDOR whats up haven't seen ya for 2 days i think

FORZA INTER
70th post

·
International
6,519 Posts
I think this Loco_stuff is getting on our nerves, am I right ? If you don't have nothin' to do than get into your ass and clean it for once, and stop bothering Laziali with your stupid topics :mad:

·
Registered
555 Posts
I don't think we should start looking at when we were runners up, that's not really something you can put as something you have won. When you end up on second place you have done a very good championship but not good enough.
Lazio came on second place the 98/99 season, and just as when you were robbed..we were too !

And we were runners up in the UEFA cup 97/98 but we don't really go around saying how great we are because we were runners up in the competition years ago.

To be runners up is good, but not enough (at least not if you are a big club !)

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
How can you compare Cragnotti to moratti.Especially now..Moratti has not spent nearly enough money the way Cragnotti has. You cannot buy the lo scuddetto.

Inter has made a foundation for their team. I still do not see any comparison to INTER!!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
By the way they are buying players, it sure looks like it.
We'll see if money can buy you happiness :)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Inter 1+8 sleeping :)
and then waking up at 2am. I'll be on tonight cause i had a nice 4 hour sleep when i came back from my run!! City to Surf!! My calf muscles kill now!!

Well first of all I don't think that we will win hands down but i think that on paper we are favoutites for this title and we will see from there!!

And i dissagree, money can buy a scudetto, looooottttssss of money :)

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Thats what i thought when Inter bought big but it just never happens IMP lazio do not need to rebuild they have a perfect team but giving conciecao was a eye opener anyway
lazio doesn't really matter to me they can spend all there money and go bankrupt and get relegated to serie c/2 and will just become a GENOA.

FORZA INTER
SMELL WHAT INTER IS COOKIN THE SCUDETTO

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yeah, Inter 1+8, you really know all about the Football, especially the Italian Football.
Lazio getting to Serie C because they spend a lot of money ?? :confused:
Nonono, we can still sell some players, we will allways have enough money to buy players, but we are so much different than u Internazionale. You buy each and every single player that has a good season. Sukur, Farinos this year. So stop talking about the money stuff cause you don't have a clue about it.

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
1st of all guys, Beckham, besides he's fantastic crosses and great Free Kicks, i would't pay a dollar for him. He's a bad player!
Someone said here he'll never make it in the Serie A. You're Right!
All he does is standing at the side or the middle and getting balls into the 11. If Man U wasn't the Champions League 1999 Winners, than he wouldn't cost that much. Trust me.
Figo truly is unnecessary. We already have too many Midfielders, and great ones as well!: Zenden, Giannichedda, Fiore, Veron, Nedved, Stankovic and even Pesaresi who can play that role as well.

And EL METADOR, who said Inter has young and talented players and Lazio don't... well, you were right about one thing. Inter does have young and promising players, but Lazio doesn't?! Zenden, Giannichedda, Fiore, Stankovic, Pesaresi, Baronio..... I think we are going to purchase Spinesi from Bari as well, and he's a great striker and only 21 years old.
Lazio hadn't bought big names and old players, at least not for the past 2 seasons.

LAZIO IS NOT INTER! :mad:

PERIOD!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
SSlazio sorry man i know lazio will not get relegated i was just pissed off since lazio are getting Fiore anyway i do know alot about the game soccer and for you to say that inter buys every signle player that plays good every year that is bull and u know it if u see the players Lazio have bought they are all based on there good performances this year so don't say that Inter buy big when a team called lazio broke the bank to get CRESPO so don't say i don't know a clue about soccer when u don't even know me.

Lazio have great young players Stankovic Baronio but how are these players going to get a chance with what lazio have bought i mean Zendan u have Stankovic it's just a shame that kid, i think thats what inter did aswell they bought so much no one got a chance but now inter sold a coulple of oldies and have bought young and now Inter have a long term plan they have good young kids that will be ready but lazio only have 5 or 6 inter have a squad of young kids i'm pretty sure Inter Will be ready for the future.

SSlazio11 if u reply u are probably going to say inter buy players more than lazio and u are going to say INTER 1+8 your a idiot than just don't reply at all

I"M A PLAYER 100th post and it's in the lazio forum

[Edited by INTER 1+8 on 16-07-2000 at 16:11]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts