Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ahve been hearing stories on our new star, but is he really that good? Can anyone here tell me a bit more on his skills and his flaws? Be as descriptive as possible!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ABout Kezman

Kezman, He is an incredibly fast player, but might be learning from some old freak to not run as often, I'm sure PSV can fix that. He has Great runs, ussually on the right when he is asked to OPERATE, do something when the team is in desperate need, but ussually in the central forwards, or budges a little to the left to relase his wicked, and accurate shot. This is when the team is down by one or drawing or winning. He has good dibbling which he can improve, and is great int he air. He is a sort of Mijatovic player in his mid twenties... any ball in the box even close to getting to him, the goalkeeper should run!!! I'm sure he will brighten up your team and the Champions League overall.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm expecting Kezman to perform for PSV as if Van Nistelrooij's presence is not even missed.
That means lots of goals from Kezman, it shouldn't be that hard to beat keepers from NAC and AZ. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts