Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard something along the lines that kezman may be going out on loan, to liverpool newcastle or charliton. IS this true?? i havent heard any details.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
If it's true it doesn't suprise me, not saying he is bad or something but that's the Chelski way..(Buy a superb player-he dosn't score enough goals after some matches-sell/loan out) :pp

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
It wouldnt necesseraly be bad for him. He could get the feel of the premier league in liverpool. He will be allowed more match time and i think it would help him to come back to chelsea and show them what he has.
Now i will go since looking at the screen is making me feel sick... i had too much to drink tonite :wallbang:

·
Second Place Winner February Photo Contest
2,631 Posts
It would be a good move for him. He'll never play regularly for Chelsea, he's just not good enough.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I think that he is good enough, better than both Gudjohnsson and Drogba, he just needs his touch and confidence back, but I would welcome him at Liverpool.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
The problem is he is hasn't been getting any playing time. He simply hasn't been given his chance yet. It's quite ridiculous though because neither Gudjohnsen and Drogba really aren't scoring. However I don't think he'd be going out on loan because Chelsea only have the 3 strikers while there has been no talk in the papers at all.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Voka's said it all, he just isn't good enough, welcome to the forums BTW!

kezmania2001 said:
but I would welcome him at Liverpool.
did you know there's a Liverpool forum on XT? Perhaps you should check it out. ;)

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
I know you do, you know you do, but I know that you know that you will never know how much I know.

Jel tako care? :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
whether he is good enough or not is arguable, but he doesn't have the physical presence to play as the main striker in Mourinho's 4-3-3 system, both Drogba and Gudjonssen do.

so he might be better off leaving otherwise he will just waste his time, although at least he is getting paid very well so he can't complain. :shades:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Kezman has a strong character, so he will not leave, but im sure he will get his chances in the second half of the season, chelsea's strength are not their strikers, it's their defense and midfield, especially wingers duff and robben, with kezman in making good runs in behind the defense, I believe they will be unstoppable, and drulo, moj dragi, hocemo da popijemo par dva pica?>

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
The formation is not suited for Kezman, Chelsea's formation is one that relies on the striker holding the ball up and feeding the 2 wingers because if you were to look at Gudjohnson's goalscoring record it's not exactly brilliant but because he is able to bring in other players who score the goals like Robben, Duff and Lampard.

However what has been annoying is people saying that Kezman hasn't been scoring, but he just hasn't been given a run of games yet. He comes into the game when it's usually pretty dead or it's on the right wing where we all know Kezman is no good. If Kezman and Gudjohnson were given a chance up front together though, we'd see the real Kezman as he'd have through balls etc. to feed on and not long balls etc. and playing with his back to goal because he is simply not that sort of player.

·
63,337 Posts
Dusan_UK said:
The formation is not suited for Kezman, Chelsea's formation is one that relies on the striker holding the ball up and feeding the 2 wingers because if you were to look at Gudjohnson's goalscoring record it's not exactly brilliant but because he is able to bring in other players who score the goals like Robben, Duff and Lampard.

However what has been annoying is people saying that Kezman hasn't been scoring, but he just hasn't been given a run of games yet. He comes into the game when it's usually pretty dead or it's on the right wing where we all know Kezman is no good. If Kezman and Gudjohnson were given a chance up front together though, we'd see the real Kezman as he'd have through balls etc. to feed on and not long balls etc. and playing with his back to goal because he is simply not that sort of player.

thats' what i was trying to say, Heskey would be better suited to current Chelsea as any, they just need a target that the ball will stick to, they don't need anything special as a striker.

if Duff and Robben go off the boil and Chelsea start losing a couple of games then Kezman may get his chance, if they keep winning he will never get a chance.

·
2,631 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
if Duff and Robben go off the boil and Chelsea start losing a couple of games then Kezman may get his chance, if they keep winning he will never get a chance.
Mourinho is a brilliant coach and Chelsea are an extremly wealthy club. If Chelsea start losing games, there's more of a chance that they will sign David Trezeguet or some other world class striker and put him alongside Drogba. Kežman isn't playing much right now, but it's not about giving him more playing time, it's about Kežman making the most of the opportunity, like Tomasson did for Milan.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Kezman was quoted as saying (before his move to Chelsea) that he would like to go to the EPL and establish himself at a mid table club like Charlton etc. In hindsight he should have stuck to this. Money however clouded his initial judgement.

·
2,631 Posts
It is also possible he said that he would like to join a smaller club first cuz he himself knows he isn't good enough to play for any of the top 3 English teams..

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Well to be exact he said he would become the league's topscorer and I kid you not. He thinks he's good enough for any team.

And true he hasnt been given a real chance - yet.

·
63,337 Posts
voka_gsw said:
Mourinho is a brilliant coach and Chelsea are an extremly wealthy club. If Chelsea start losing games, there's more of a chance that they will sign David Trezeguet or some other world class striker and put him alongside Drogba. Kežman isn't playing much right now, but it's not about giving him more playing time, it's about Kežman making the most of the opportunity, like Tomasson did for Milan.
well Mourinho initially wanted to play 4-4-2 which is why he bought Kezman so he'd have 4 strikers, the 4-3-3 just fell into his lap, this is why he won't replace Mutu because he doesn't need 4 strikers any more, so if Duff or Robben go off the boil which there are signs of he may revert back to the 4-4-2 and Kezman may get his chance because he would be more suited to playing with one big guy/one small guy combo.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts