Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brazil greats include Pele, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Romario, Adriano, Robinho just to name a few coloured players. Is Kaka's hype just a last desperate attempt to include whites into this mix. He isn't that good and doesn't deserve to be even considered ahead of any of Ronaldinho and Robinho in the world cup. Bench material if you look at the quality of Brazil. Had he come to Europe when Milan was struggling, he would have ended up where Ba and Jose Mari went.

P.S. Malawi kicks South Africa out of netball against all odds. Netball rulez

·
Registered
62 Posts
Kaka is one the best midfielders in the world, just watch a few matches from AC Milan. The kid came back from breaking his neck!! Pure skill all the way. I'm truly afraid the Dutch NT will come across Brazil with Ronaldinho and Kaka in this years World Cup

I'm not exactly sure why you drag his skin color in to this.
Brazilians have always had mixed teams, but to my knowledge not because they "have to throw in a few white guys".

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Calcio100 said:
Why is skin colour such a sensetive issue with you people. This is something I can never understand. A white thing maybe ;)
You need to see someone mate....you got some serious issues that need addressing!

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Calcio100 said:
I am posting from a mental hospital :rolleyes: Someone is already addressing my serious issue :rolleyes:
Get them to increase the doseage Calcio....it doesnt seem to be working! :stoned:

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nico said:
Get them to increase the doseage Calcio....it doesnt seem to be working! :stoned:
why do you go and watch kick and rush or something. Or watch some Iraq news. Or read your "How to hate Mugabe" collection. Those forced grins you call smiles towards coloureds do not really hide how you feel about them. I have lived with the likes of you in canada for 5 years.

@Nico :finger:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Calcio100 said:
Why is skin colour such a sensetive issue with you people. This is something I can never understand. A white thing maybe ;)
Yeah, it's because we're all racists. Nothing to do with you actually mentioning his skin color in the topic. :rolleyes:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Yeah, it's because we're all racists. Nothing to do with you actually mentioning his skin color in the topic. :rolleyes:
uh uh uh I'm Spanish... I'm more racist than all of you together... ask Yatta. :D

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Koeman4 said:
uh uh uh I'm Spanish... I'm more racist than all of you together... ask Yatta. :D
Why do barca fans think they are different from others fans like Real Madrid and Zaragoza. The reason why you stopped doing your monkey chants is because Eto'o is scoring goals for you. The minute he pulls a Ronaldo (become a lazy uninterested player who can't even score a tapin), you guys will be back to doing what you have been doing all this years.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.