Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is lucky to be Brasilian and that he joined an already solid team and that the manager likes him. Had he joined the struggling Milan of a few seasons back he would have been shipped to some mid table team

He can't dribble.
He can't head a ball.
He has poor vision.
He takes one occassional long range shot and scores.

What exactly set him apart and make him special?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,925 Posts
CMBurns said:
What exactly set him apart and make him special?
I think its his hairstyle, he must have a good hairdresser.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
786 Posts
he can't dribble???? poor vision ?????? like andy christ says man u shouldnt make threads at all !!!! u see thats why xtratime is getting out of hand cause of idiots like this!!! which team is it that u follow again??? :)
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
CMBurns said:
He can't dribble.
He can't head a ball.
He has poor vision.
He takes one occassional long range shot and scores.

What exactly set him apart and make him special?
What sets him apart?

Lets see:

1. He CAN dribble
2. Not need for him to be good with his head, so irrelevant.
3. He HAS great vision
4. He HAS a nice long range shot.

OT

Calcio, please take this as good personal advice, I appreciate the topics (really, I do) but your posts have become so inaccurately and biased that your intentions get diluted by their content.

To everyone else, if you don't like the post or the thread, then don't pots or ignore it. If you do decide to post, then stick to the darn topic. If your intention is to come and insult Calcio, then find another avenue for that purpose. This forum is not fot that purpose. Thanks for listening.:cool:
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
U_Can't_See_Me said:
Have U Been Sniffing, CMburns?
And this is the post that follows my advice:(

:wallbang:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,327 Posts
O Glorioso said:
There should be a rule on this forum for making stupid threads.
Out of all the forums, I think this one has the most irrelevant and stupid threads on the whole of xt. :rollani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,074 Posts
kalo said:
Out of all the forums, I think this one has the most irrelevant and stupid threads on the whole of xt. :rollani:
What's funny is that, its what makes our section the most interesting. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,144 Posts
CMBurns said:
He is lucky to be Brasilian and that he joined an already solid team and that the manager likes him. Had he joined the struggling Milan of a few seasons back he would have been shipped to some mid table team

He can't dribble.
He can't head a ball.
He has poor vision.
He takes one occassional long range shot and scores.

What exactly set him apart and make him special?

What the hell are u talking about?! R u watching Football, or maybe u mean another Kaka in Rugby or handball or ...etc..
Such a stupid thread!!!!!! :yuck: :yuck:

Lsn man, take my advice & review some ophthalmologist, psycologist, or neurologist, maybe there is a treatment for such diseases

Kaka IS SIMPLY A MAGICIAN OK!! Whether u can see it & accept it or not, its TRUE!!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top