Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His balance is simply amazing, the balance with the ball is of the finest world-class. The ball simply stays on his feet even at a high tempo. This hasn´t been seen since Maradona. He loses the ball almost never, and it is really almost never. Zanetti has only lost the ball three times in the last five years.

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Yeah, I think Zambrotta is also a fine dribbler for a defender, although he hasn't shown it as much this season, even though he is having another fine season.

Zanetti is pure class, though.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
To me JZ is the best RB at the moment period. He is the true Il fenomeno producing consistent above good performance is truely amazing.

To those who think he is past it [Haroon ;) ]

:star: JZ :star:

:proud:

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
i think hes a fantastic dribbler of the ball, especially for a defender...but im not sure about the best dribbler in the world, for that you need to have the ability to run past players like they arent even there, the way maradonna used to do it, and the way ronnie and messi do now :D but yeh, definitely best full back for dribbling, imo and his bird has huge tits

·
Registered
504 Posts
the only problem is his decision making when he ends the dribble....but yea i think hes a top 5 RB in the world.

But Pekerman might not even call him up for Argentina.. :frustrat:

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
ArgBoca said:
the only problem is his decision making when he ends the dribble....but yea i think hes a top 5 RB in the world.
his final ball is usually good, he would not be considered world-class otherwise.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Ryan Giggs is the best dribbler. Show me anyone who can dribble and keep the ball in close control at lightning pace

·
Registered
10,819 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Messi can dribble at full speed as well.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Zanetti is a phenomenon, no doubt about it. Not only he is a top, top football, but he must be one of the best human beings in this sport. :star:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts