Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes u heard me...now look ive not gone mad..but the guys is so bloody amazing...screw maldini and nesta..zanetti could take there roles and do better....ive never seen such power pace and consistancy and leadership and sheer class. the guy has it all. He could play in any postion..he would be a better striker then vieri a better left back then maldini...a better defensive midfilerder then viera..this guy is absoultley amazing. He is unpassable for a start and is almost unstoppable when going foward. I rate him in the top 10 best player of all time..think im crazy..fine..but i know what im talking about.

·
Registered
320 Posts
It can't be argued that Zanetti is among the best players in the world right now. I don't believe he could replace Vieri or Nesta though. He simply does'nt posses what is needed to be a striker like Vieri and his heading is to bad for him taking over Nestas place. But in every role but central defender and striker i believe he is in top-10 in the world. In my and many others oppinion he is even the best rightback and right midfielder in the world!!!
Because of his great leadership his consistency and foremost his ability to play almost every position on the field i do agree with you pirri. I can't think of anyone, ever, who could do great in as many positions as he does. He is one of the alltime great if you ask me as well
Thank god he loves Inter and Inter loves him!!!

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Well measure this up. The most concistent player in the last ten years. Has held the falling weight of a giant club on his shoulders. Scored against England in WC :D, nah, he is an Inter legend tahts for sure. we'll have to wait and see, he still has about 5 great years left in him.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Maybe he can't play as good as Nesta as a central defender...
but this guy I believe can play like Kaizer Beckenbauer!!!:D:tongue:
Imagine putting hin in the Libero post. and imagine he does all his dribbling from all the way back in Toldo's place to the front...:D
a mouth watering scene I have to say....and I believe he can do that....

He has been my favourite player from the first time I know him,more than any other players in the world, even my admiration to legends such as Maradona can't beat the one that I'm putting for El Capitano....Javier Zanetti...:kiss:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
U can't have a better player than Javier Zanetti!!

CONSISTENCY,Skills,Dribbles,Pace,Confidence,Intelligence,Discipline,Charisma and Good Looks!:D

Quite frankly I can't think of the other players have the same quality that Zanetti got!!

So the conclusion is,Javier Zanetti is the TRUE best player in the world!I would let Vieri go R9 go Chino go but never Javier!!!

Ti Amo Javier!:heart:

FORZA ZANETTI!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
He is certinly one of the best player in his position all time.
I agree with Joeyue that he is the player that I last want to leave.

Javier are one of few player in Serie A who has MOUSSE in his hair instead of Gele or Vax. I think he looks like a southamerican KEN, very gentle and polite. Grandmothers little Javier:)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
yes of course :D:D

As i always say Helguera and Cocu and probably Luis Enrique are more complete than J.Zanetti because they canplay EVERY!!!! position on the field, and Vampeta is also up in that class.

But for me although Javier cannot do the things that Cocu can i still say what Javier does makes him better than Cocu.

But i wudn't argue with the man who told me Cocu is the worlds bestplayer at all.

But its good that everyone realizes his class, its about time too. Now all we need is a good season in the champions league so that J.Zanetti would be recognized world wide in deservedly put in the class of his fellow Argentine greats like Redondo and Diego, Di Stefano and Batigol.

Once he has a good world cup and then a good C.L. campaign next season i think more and more articles like this will starta ppearing not only on xtratime but all over.

But u see Pirri this is no surprise for us. We knew this for years now. U r not giving us any news at all. The only problem is that no one outside Milan really seems to appreciate his greatness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts