Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not too sure that this would be the best decision to buy Giannichedda as i have read quite a few times on Laziomania/italian-socer!!

The way i see it Simeone at this stage would be in the starting line up as a defensive mid with Baronio on the bench, also having Sensini as back up!!
If we were to get Giannichedda I don't think this would make Baronio very pleased and we could be wasting one of Italys best prospects!! The other option is too sell one of the 3 defensive mids but i definately don't want Baronio or Simeone to leave but then we also need Sensini as back up for the defense!!

I think that this is an uneccisary transfer and i hope it wont go through!! But since its Erikssons idea to buy this player he must have a plan and nearly all his transfers have worked so id beter not criticise the transfer ;)

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
i agree.buying Gianichedda:confused:,he is great but we have had Simeone,Sensini,and now Baronio.now all we need beside a great striker is a left wing as a sub for Nedved(in case of injury)

forza Lazio

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well yeah we could buy another left wing but we do have Lopez now :p who can play left wing as well!! But then it would be good to have a replacment so we could leave Lopez as out and out striker :)

FORZALAZIO!

S

·
0 Posts
well don't worry guys udinese won't sell Giannichedda they announce that Giannichedda and fiore are not for sale.
good for Giannichedda :)
bad for fiore :(

to RAMON : i'm from palestine, and there are more lazio fans than you can imagine.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
We don't need him that much, we've got Simeone, Baronio and Sensini in that position.
Too bad, Lazio should try to get Fiore from Udinese, at least for the following season.

Left midfielder is our priority right now, but since we signed Lopez from Valencia, and he can play as an attacking left midfielder, there shouldn't be much problem for Lazio.

Forza Claudio (new Lazio player)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pierre!! I agree that Fiore is great, but hes to good to sit on the bench!! It waould also be slack to him and other players who play the same position eg. De La Pena and Stankovic!! I think we are fine in the playmaker role :):)

I think just 1 more buy, that of Palermo and we should pull out of the transfer market!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
International
6,519 Posts
WTF is Gian...(dont know how to spell it :p) ????? :confused:

D

·
0 Posts
I think we have enough options on left side.Nedved is fantastic in fitness and rarely injured so he can play most games.Also Lopez could play there if we want more offensive tactics.And we have Pinzi too...
I think we should finish the deals with Crespo and Toricelli in next 10 days and complete our team for next season.If Salas leaves we would need another striker - a young Italian :)
Also, is Colonnese a Lazio player now?
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I don't think De La Pena will stay in the capital, coz he doesn't want to play for Lazio unless they give him a place in the first eleven. His good, and i think Lazio will sell him back to Barcelona since Gaspart like him so much :)

We can try to get Fiore and send Stankovic on loan to Udinese, in order to get some more experience, what a waste of talents if he stay with Lazio just for sit on the bench!!
Udinese is not willing to sell Fiore this year anyway, so maybe we can try to sign him for next season, i heard that Inter trying to do so.

I agree with Dino, the transfer is completed after we get a new striker (either Crespo or maybe Salas) and Toricelli.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah loaning Stankovic and getting Fiore for this season would have been good but I don't want Stankovic to be loaned next season!!

About De La Pena, he has been called for the team this season and Eriksson will probably talk to him. He will probably stay for 1 season and they will see how he goes and take it from there.

About Toricelli since we have Colonesse I dont think we will get him.

FORZALAZIO!

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
I donno this Giannichedda feller but i presume he's from Udine.
I approve the suggestion which was brought up earlier which is:
Loaning Stankovic out and bringing Fiore in.
Fiore is a necessary player, i mean for the future. After Simeone retires and all the oldies we'll need a new young spirit in Lazio. I say loan Stankovic and bring Fiore.

That way nobody will complain over Eriksson for lot buying any Italians.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts