Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Well, I hate mathematics so I'll say it in $$$:
Lopez - 27M
Carini - 9M (talented Uruguay international, saved crucial penalties in Copa America quarter and semis shooutouts)
Peruzzi - 15M+Ballotta
Baronio - 7M
And Crespo is now the main target.
Anyway, welcome back!
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Peruzzi signed for shure, but i dont know about the others :)

D

·
0 Posts
Marchegiani has not retired, he will be with Lazio for one year.
Lazio is going to get Crespo for Almeyda ,Salas and$10 to Parma .
It is a good deal.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Well, I would have prefered to have kept Crespo in Parma for sentimental reasons. However, everyone must agree when I say that Crespo is NOT worth $60 million. But if Cragnotti wants to pay that... :)

So then Cragnotti have invested more than $100 million this year. I smell the stinch of Inter... :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
well, actually lazio didn't buy so much last summer... :) We'll see, but I'm confident that Lazio will NOT win the league again this year...

D

·
0 Posts
I also think thet we are not going to win league next season,but not because we are "not good ":cool:but because
primary target for next season is to win Champions League;)
And , we will do it!!!!!!:):):):):)
Sory for bad English:eek:

·
Registered
555 Posts
One more thing.
Cragnotti might have bought for many $$$$$$
But he has sold Almeyda ($23 mllion) and Salas ($30 million). He has bought Crespo for $60, C. Lopez for $25 and Peruzzi for $15 !

So if you look at the difference, it is not that much. Also because if you want to have success the president has to spend some money from hiw own pocket.

You are confident Lazio won't win next season, maybe, who knows. But one thing is sure, we will play with lo scudetto on the jersey next season, you won't :p

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yeah, DANIJEL, have you ever thought that Lazio could win the both competitions ? :D

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Yeah Right INTER doesn't win look mattias just because Inter hasn't won the championship in like 11 years doesn't mean we never win inter won 3 uefa cups in the 90's Inter is a champion side and is only been disgrased by MORRATTI respect inter do not bag us we never bag Lazio but u would expect that from lazio fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u know what i mean.

FORZA INTER
LONG LIVE CHILE

D

·
0 Posts
To sslazio11, I don't have anything against winning both,:)
thet would be great, but it is more realistic to say that we are going to win one, and I would like Champions League.
But anything is posible, and it would be great to win treble next season.:):):)
Lazio is going to have super team next season, but we must buy one or two new defenders .:cool::cool:
And you have super signature.:):)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Who has ever said that I have no respect for Inter?
I have respect of Piacenza ….. so I guess I have it for Inter too :)

And I was just taking Inter as example of a club that spends a lot of money, since Lazio is doing the same. Can you see any other club spending so much money as Inter and Lazio ?

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yeah, we spend to much money, buyeng strikers. We need one man for defence, one fr midfield and one for striker. Not three strikers ! This is getting a little.... :mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts