Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

GRANDE MASCHE :proud::proud::proud:

This is the only way he’ll revive his career, IMHO. Monster Masch :proud: is the undisputed best DM on earth but he is stuck in some mediocre team :yuck:; throwing away his best years, unfortunately!

Liverpool got lucky in 05 (I blame Dida, Gatusso, and Sheva :yuck:) somehow reached the UCL final in 07 (mainly thanks to Mascherano :proud:) and they’ve been crap ever since.

Year after year we have heard the same lame excuses over and over again :eek:. At first it was “we can’t compete with Abramovich’s millions blah blah blah :howler::howler::howler:” and then it became “Man-U is way too loaded with talent :happy::happy::happy:” blah blah blah. Well Abramovich hasn’t bought anyone in a while and Man-U sold CR7 and Tevez last summer...so what’s their excuse now :happy::happy::happy:?

I would love to see him pair up with Lass in the heart of our midfield :proud::proud::proud:! Mascherano is the only player in the entire Liverpool roster that would walk in here and automatically start in our star-studded line-up for sure :happy::happy::happy:. The Argentinean captain needs a new challenge and well it doesn’t get any better than Madrid :proud::proud::proud:!

Your thoughts your thoughts…

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Mascherano is the only player in the entire Liverpool roster that would walk in here and automatically start in our star-studded line-up for sure :happy::happy::happy:.
As overrated as that Atletico boy is (Fernando something) he's miles ahead of Chokain & Benzandflop. Also I'm sure whatever Conference full backs Liverpool has this days they're much accomplished defenders than Sergio Crapos & Marsucko

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Lass is better, doesnt make 10000000 fouls per game. Very overrated player, his been awful this season-even Lucas imo is out performing him.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
I have a feeling that some disgraceful club like Inter will buy him.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All the liverpool fans were kissing his butt last year, and now you guys can care less about him? What happened?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Lucas > Mascherano.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lass is better, doesnt make 10000000 fouls per game. Very overrated player, his been awful this season-even Lucas imo is out performing him.
I consider Lass the best DM in the world behind Mascherano and Cambiasso.

Monster Masch is a better passer and destroyer than the Frenchie!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now is yes but I am afriad that he would not develop himself anymore under controllation of Rafa.
This is what I fear, as well! Mascherano has the potential of becoming an all-time legend but he's been restricted (held back) by Rafa! They just want him to win balls and stay in the back! Meanwhile, Gerrrrrrrrrrard launches forward...:yuck::yuck::yuck: and takes all the glory!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As overrated as that Atletico boy is (Fernando something) he's miles ahead of Chokain & Benzandflop. Also I'm sure whatever Conference full backs Liverpool has this days they're much accomplished defenders than Sergio Crapos & Marsucko
who's that supposed to be? :happy:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
As overrated as that Atletico boy is (Fernando something) he's miles ahead of
Chokain & Benzandflop. Also I'm sure whatever Conference full backs Liverpool has this days they're much accomplished defenders than Sergio Crapos & Marsucko
Chokain, Benzandflop, Sergio Crapos, Marsucko... now I'm wondering what kindergarten nicknames can be invented for all the other players in their squad. Queerstiano Ronaldo maybe?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts