Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....and put him up for transfer??

he's been useless for quite some time and he absolutely had nothing to offer against arsenal except some useless back heel passes here and there...as time goes on it seems to me he's too concerned with show boating and not really concerned about team effort and success...

seeing that the amount of money invested into buying him and the amount of money he receives in weekly wages I really think he should be sold...he's useless now :frownani:

and if sold should juve pursue a replacement??

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
He looked really slow last night, I dont know what they are doing to him in Juventus, but he has not looked good at all this season. He has forgotten all of his moves, look slow and shocking enough, has probably lost a lot of confidence...

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Zlatan looked very average last night, can't believe they took Trezeguet off, Zlatan kept losing the ball with his Ronald Mcdonald ball-control

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Zlatan looked very average last night, can't believe they took Trezeguet off, Zlatan kept losing the ball with his Ronald Mcdonald ball-control

·
Banned
10,200 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
fats said:
ya man sell this piece of shite.........he made the arse defense look like U.S.A [v\s the iraq army ]
thats a bit harsh on arsenal U.S army :howler:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
Zlatan would be better off here or in Spain, a high tempo game would suit him much better, imo.
He would be the perfect fit for Real Madrid when they get rid of Ronaldo.

·
Scudetto
23,364 Posts
and work with Raul?

Raul-Zlatan would never work. Both play in the midfield too much.

Zlatan should really join Milan :D

As they say, form is temporary, class is permanent.

·
Banned
734 Posts
zlatan is really very overated, also i don't see passion in this guy when he plays only for sweden, i don't think he really cares about winning anything with juve, or probley any club he justs wants the money, and lets not forget his whole attiude towards the game is in-mature, he really needs to go from juve, and yet he doesnt deserve to play for big clubs, hes just not good enough.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Ambis said:
He would be the perfect fit for Real Madrid when they get rid of Ronaldo.
Is this a joke?

I thought I would give Zlatan a chance to recover his form but it seems he will be one of those players that will never really be consistent. Don't get me wrong, I like him very much as a player, on form I think he is fantastic but he won't cut it at Madrid, he'll just end up frustrating everybody.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Maybe it wasn´t that clever to put him on those extra kilograms since arriving at Juventus, it is what 8 kilos in just muscles? He just looks slow.

But i agree that he is massively overrated.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i don't know..maybe those wonder years in the eriedivisie are long gone...he's selfish, arrogant, and detrimental to the team's cause..to put it mildly...he may be "good" but he's been very bad this season and i think he should be offloaded and another striker be brought in

1 - 19 of 19 Posts