Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i mean b4 the winter transfer window started, our squad was already big...now, after the winter transfer window closed, we got adriano and stankovic...but we only got rid of luciano...that's not enough...i expected more than that...the proposed deal that sent okan and kara to perugia dead...brechet should be sold too...we can sign the players we want...but in the meantime, we also should sell/loan out players we don't need...

i expect to see materazzi, kara, okan, brechet, almeyda, probably kallon and cannavaro leave in summer...not sure about farinos and dalmat though...

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
You pay your players so well that they don't want to leave.;)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Yup we pay too well, thats the biggest problem. Carson unless there is a coaching change, also Add Emre to that list ;)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Why Materazzi? Prior to his getting injured, he was Serie A's best defender. He was in great form and scored two goals. If Inter entertained offers for him, they would be silly. He's out for two months and its most likely the club also fined him. They arent going to transfer Materazzi just because he bashed an opponent. His punishment is enough.

Okan, Brechet and Cannavaro are players that I wouldnt mind seeing leave. You can also add Dalmat to that list. Helveg should also be sold but I have a feeling he is Zaccheroni's love child because Zac likes fielding him. As for Karagounis, he should be given a real chance. From what I have seen of him, he has been promising. His free kicks, corners and crosses have been impressive and he should play in central midfield when Emre is not present.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Lamouchi - Loan him to french clubs as I guess we are rumoured to some left backs. :D

Almeyda - With Farinos doing well and the possible arrival of Cambiasso, I think that we might not need to renew his contract.

Kallon - Lets see what happens. He will be eligible for the last month of the Serie "A". Loaning him or even selling wud be good. I don't want him to be sold though. :(

Gamarra - Should we renew his contract ? I think that getting a young defender wud be a better option.

others ? will tell later....

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wilddonkey3000 said:
Isnt Almeyda going to retie at the end of the season?
yeah...but people change mind very often...u know...so let's wait and see after this season...

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
the problem is that why would teams want to pick up players who rarely feature for inter and pay them the money to join their club until june.

seriously, players like Almeyda should have been sold last summer.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
very true... Zac's 3-4-3 looked better with 2 ball winners.... Almeyda+CZ... although not many would agreee... since we have Stankovic, Emre around.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
because people feel that he doesnt fit with cordoba.....a reason that i totally disagree as he cordoba and a new def would be amazing in a 3 man defence

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
i am but i said that he,cordoba and another defender . and when i mean another defender, i dont mean Materazzi but some young, tall, strong defender to play in the middle of them. So if inter had signed Chivu he would have play lcb, with canna cb and cordoba rcb. But we didnt so if inter dont sign mexes to play with cannavaro and cordoba the defence will still be weak....,,,and as someone else said, canna is amasing as a man marker, so if you have a great tall defender with canna and cordoba playing around him, the defence would be superb, but not with Materazzi who is nothing but a thug.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts