Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you honestly think It's only us 2 now in Lo scudetto race?Can Inter get back into it or what?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Schumy said:
Do you honestly think It's only us 2 now in Lo scudetto race?Can Inter get back into it or what?
The only way for :jester: The X-Men Troupe :jester: to get back in it is if Lega Calcio decided to attribute 5 points for each draw for the remainder of the season! :googly::lala:

In the words of the great Jerry Lewis: ain't gonna happen baby! :stuckup: :D

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Inter have a very big chance of comming back, but i think that they will need to deliver in the next few games, otherwise, yes, it will be over by the end of december

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How I see it will be extremely difficult for Inter to recuperate the points.But in January they will have an excellent chance to get the players they desperately need to plug the holes.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Nothing is impossible in Football, but I doubt that Inter will be able to compete for the Scudetto this season. I think either Milan or Juve will win the title. It should be very exciting.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
yes. it's obvious. it is going to be an exciting 2 horse race between milan and juventus. inter have no chance whatsoever to challenge for Lo Scudetto. they should continue their habit of drawing matches until they get sick of it. and then they will start losing matches. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
60,503 Posts
Hehe... :D

This is like what ? Your # 1,000,000 Inter thread in the Milan forum ? :eekani: :howler:

We don't have a single thread dedicated to BBilan at our forum (well, we had one but it got locked) while you lads have loads. Why do you care about us that much ? I thought you were the Italian champs and we were the club that struggled ! Is it some kind of an obsession ? Seriously you lot should see a psychiatrist or something because this aint good for your health ! :stress: :D

As for the subject at hand, it's a one horse race as Juventus will win the title and Milan will do like us, that is f*** all. :tongue:

btw, Schumy's immense ability of creating pale, usless threads never ceases to amaze me ! Mate, everyone knows that Inter are out of the Scudetto race already. But carry on with your quest for the elusive title of "XT thread starter king" :lala: :tongue:

Good day ! ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nerazzurri4life said:
Hehe... :D

This is like what ? Your # 1,000,000 Inter thread in the Milan forum ? :eekani: :howler:

We don't have a single thread dedicated to BBilan at our forum (well, we had one but it got locked) while you lads have loads. Why do you care about us that much ? I thought you were the Italian champs and we were the club that struggled ! Is it some kind of an obsession ? Seriously you lot should see a psychiatrist or something because this aint good for your health ! :stress: :D

As for the subject at hand, it's a one horse race as Juventus will win the title and Milan will do like us, that is f*** all. :tongue:

btw, Schumy's immense ability of creating pale, usless threads never ceases to amaze me ! Mate, everyone knows that Inter are out of the Scudetto race already. But carry on with your quest for the elusive title of "XT thread starter king" :lala: :tongue:

Good day ! ;)
First of all it never gets boring hanging it on povera merda Inter and we won't do jack shit like you so you can take that first.next of all my threads are so full of it yet why do so many reply and at least someone is starting a conversation aren't they?
But then again an Inter fan struggles with a bit of Intelligence so I see where your difficulties are coming from.Oh well good luck in the relegation dogfight. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
60,503 Posts
Schumy said:
First of all it never gets boring hanging it on povera merda Inter and we won't do jack shit like you so you can take that first.next of all my threads are so full of it yet why do so many reply and at least someone is starting a conversation aren't they?
But then again an Inter fan struggles with a bit of Intelligence so I see where your difficulties are coming from.Oh well good luck in the relegation dogfight. :dielaugh:

See, told you that you're obsessed ! ;)

Your threads get so much replies because people want to tell you how much they're stupid and worthless. They get replies ? Big deal. Calcio's threads get loads of replies in the World football forum and he's as clueless as you are.

As for relegation, thanks for your tips. Afterall, you guys are experienced in this field. :thmbup:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nerazzurri4life said:
See, told you that you're obsessed ! ;)

Your threads get so much replies because people want to tell you how much they're stupid and worthless. They get replies ? Big deal. Calcio's threads get loads of replies in the World football forum and he's as clueless as you are.

As for relegation, thanks for your tips. Afterall, you guys are experienced in this field. :thmbup:
Yeah I'm so clueless that's so Imaginative :rollani: ,Yeah you're that obsessed you can't stop replying to my so called useless threads.because simply you can't think of jack yourself.Haha we know all about relegation yeah we do that makes so much sense,Why don't you release your new book"How we wish we knew how to win things".

Obviously you think you've got a brain and that's Important to you I guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts