Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...that nobody has discussed the Jimmy rumor yet ? JG commented on that two days ago as:

"Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink would be a great acquisition for any club in the Premiership, and we are always interested in quality strikers. Jimmy is certainly one of the names that has been mentioned."

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
JG said a similar thing about Van Nistelrooy, he doesn't lack ambition that's for sure. JG is honest but the chance of Hasslebbank coming should be viewed objectively.

E

·
0 Posts
Typical for the club to be linked with big names to sell more season tickets...that has to be it.

But it was rumoured that Villa put in a £15M bid for Niestelroy, now that should show a bit ambition, and Mark Ansel has also said that"we have responsibility to get big names to Villa park"

Hasselbaink hmmmmmm maybe.....i wouldnt mind, seing how he is scoring

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...as in "get real" you mean ?

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well the VN rumour was pretty amusing....like he would make the sensible tasteful choice of chosing the Villa over the cheap, brash and arrogant Man Scum!! But the Nilis could have been a factor for him!

As for Jimmy, I would love to see him at Villa...I admired him greatly at Leeds! And he has done well in Spain!

------------------
WESV

WESF

- Lealdade, Humildade e Procedimento

1 - 5 of 5 Posts