Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, ok, we're top, but is the bad luck all over. It's hard to believe that Cuper has ended it, but, is the curse all over ? I think it is a big question.

Has Inter changed ? Has Inter matured ? Is Inter on the way to a dynasty ? Are we living Hellenio Herrera all over ? Or are we on the way to tears and dissapointent ?

I just cannot put it in my mind that Inter is a top team, is it because we are not, or because we are influenced by the past ?

Ok, lets weigh things up, last season was the worst season ive lived through. Total dissapointment, and the true team that shouldve been relegated, which didnt. 6-0 and 6-1, enuf said.

Our squad has always been perfect, our coaches have always been dikheads. This time, our players are great and have experience, the turnaround is enough to say yes, and the way our play and confidence has changed is enuf to put a smile on Moratti. So, waht do you thinkl, are Inter over the cauldron ?

L

·
0 Posts
i think i can accept the season end if INTER was not the NO.1 because of the DAMNIT sad past we have endured!!but never mind,at least we are on a good way:
Vieri becomes stronger and stronger and Moratti wants him stay here for life
Kallon is the biggest surprise of the season
Ronaldo is back
Ventola and Recoba never complain...
Toldo is as good as Buffon
In a world,perhaps this INTER is not the best,but absolutely better than any in recent couple of years!!!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Liu Liwei said:
Toldo is as good as Buffon
In a world,perhaps this INTER is not the best,but absolutely better than any in recent couple of years!!! [/B]
i think toldo is BETTER than buffon...way...way...better!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
[L7] said:

i think toldo is BETTER than buffon...way...way...better!
YUP that's why I choose him to be in Italy squad as a starter !

He deserve to start in NT !!!!! Look at his form in the European CUp !

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
i dont know why buffon still said as the first italian GK :confused: and mr. trap choose him as a starter too :(

L

·
0 Posts
Of course Toldo is perfect,especially in Euro 2000 and INTER this year.and i still think that he is very luck in 2000 because of Buffon's injury and the D boer's penalty!:D
99% Good Skill plus 1% Luck ==Best!!

It's definetely a good news if Toldo is the starter in Italian NT!!but you can't say it is a worst thing if Buffon be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts