Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All these rumor soccer sites write so much about inter IMO. When was the last time you heard any sort of conversation between the coach and the owner of Milan and Juventus?

I mean, they say they know exactly what Zlatan and Figo said to Mancini after being subbed off. They never get what players from AC or Juve say about their coach.

I feel like the media is biased and attempt to try to break down Inter.

Perhaps even the media is one of the reasons why Mancini got fired in the 1st place

or is it just Inter are too loud with our in-house problems and Milan and Juve keep it to themselves more?

·
Registered
16,156 Posts
agreed

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
It all starts with Moratti...he is a good guy but he can't help himself...he talks to the press at any given time...

Then we have a bunch of other people who seem to talk for the club...like the director (Ernesto something)...Oriali,Branca & Mancini to Mihajlovic...basically we arent the smoothest running operation...

The media obviously plays their part----like the C4 article- of Zlatan backing Mancini's sacking...when he never said that at all....

With Maurihno coming up I am sure we will be in the news even more...basically Inter=perfect fodder for the tabloid news...

·
Registered
32,688 Posts
We could seriously learn something from the people on the other (wrong) side of town in terms of PR-management.

I mean, Ancelotti's position has hardly been questioned in Italia media, despite 2 disastrous Serie A campaigns. Even if he does have the ChL trophies to show, I think it's amazing.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Sorry but nothing can be done. The Juventus-alied media in Italy is too great. The Berulsconi complex is too great. That is why we will be talked about, and why when Seedorf tells off Ancelotti on the sidelines, nothing will be said of it after the game is over.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Yup agreed , they even took it to a point were they actually wrote a whole article how Mancini got stuck in a elevator Imo but thats kinda ****ed.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Obviously ....

Juve and ACM needed any type of dramatic stuff on Inter to balance their poor minds after Calciopoli.

Roma went very close.... so Controversial Refereing talk are obvious.

When you are at the top... you are lonely ;)......... why not.

At the same time, Mourinho is Mourinho, the whole world likes to know what's he going to do... so inevitably, Inter and Chelsea are in the spotlight. AND Mancini might go the other way.

Not forgetting that Season Ended.... they have lots of time. Much more when Mourinho hits town.

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
It all starts with Moratti...he is a good guy but he can't help himself...he talks to the press at any given time...

That's very true.

I remember summer of 06, the day Crespo was being presented I was
with some friends of mine who work for Sky, and we had 2 hours to kill
before Hernan was presented....

Got something to eat, then the sky reporter looked at her watch and
says: Crap, Moratti's going for lunch, we're gonna miss our little
13:30 briefing. We drive over to Saras as fast as we could, low and
behold the don walks out with his daughter.

No entourage, no security, no press officers and everyone starts
talking casually, on first name basis, and he answered all their questions
with candor that surprised me a lot.

I personally like it, I long for a world where people could speak straight
but in the media environment around Inter, its not the smartest thing
in the world to be honest.

Mourinho will change all that, from now on, Inter will only have one
voice, that of the special one :proud:

·
Registered
45,346 Posts
Nice story, Lucky. :thumbsup:

Anyway, back to reality. ;) Inter has been a good target for years. The Scudetti have been only been a thorn in the side of the media. Let them talk. Mancini had a lot of great comebacks. But Mourinho would be great at telling them off.

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Always being the lil biatch eh Firda ;)

Doesnt matter if you believe what I say, I thought it was clear to all
that I dont personally care about other people's opinions, the most important
thing is the experience, I've had the chance to do things you can only dream
of, and I didnt recollect this story to brag, it was relevant to this thread.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
What does Moratti's daughter do?

·
Registered
45,346 Posts
Always being the lil biatch eh Firda ;)

Doesnt matter if you believe what I say, I thought it was clear to all
that I dont personally care about other people's opinions, the most important
thing is the experience, I've had the chance to do things you can only dream
of, and I didnt recollect this story to brag, it was relevant to this thread.
:howler: Sure. Care to tell us about those amazing things you've done then? Like being in China and Europe at once? :drunk:

·
Registered
45,346 Posts
Think back to a recent post. But screw it, I was just kidding around anyway. :party:

·
Registered
45,346 Posts
I know ;)

Are you referring to when I said I was going China? To stalk a
chinese girl?

You took that seriously? :D :embarass: lol
Course not. It's not like you would stalk anyone. Right? :D

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Of course not :err:

Give it up tho Firda...

You'll never ever even in your wildest dreams pull one over me,
Coz I'm not CT...

And there's a rhyme scheme in there somewhere ;) :D

·
Registered
17,531 Posts
Back on topic...

I think you guys are making too much of an incredibly obvious scenario why you're in the news a lot these days. Hello, your coach which has won back-to-back Scudetti has been sacked by your owner on very acrimonious terms, and he was rumored to be replaced by the special one.

Obviously this is going to get a lot of media coverage. What's with you guys and the victim complex?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts