Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if this season's anything to go by then Chelsea won't surprise me by being the new dominant force in England,The foundations have been laid.And so what do you think will Chelsea go on to take the new Era in their grasp or will Arsenal and Man Utd have a major say in what happens?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Said it before and I'll say it again Chelsea will dominate the EPL for the next few seasons. Mourinho will do what Capello did with Milan in the early/mid 90's.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with you in earnest Faisal,Mourinho has done a fantastic job and noone can deny him.Chelsea have the power which is the cash and Mourinho has proven what he can do.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
They are already are because they are on another level compared to Arsenal and Man Utd with all the big name signings including Jose Mourinho.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chelsea have a reasonable defense the key to winning the premiership.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i think that this team will further develop and become one of the best in england for a few years to come. we still have areas where we could improve in and that will be done with signings over the next year or two i believe.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't see Chelsea having any problem not dominating the EPl for the next few seasons.They just need a couple of players to plug their holes and they will be seriously on course to give a majot shake for the CL.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CosovaFC said:
Off course, time has come for Chelsea to dominate the EPL for some seasons.
Utd and Arsenal won't stop Chelsea unless they can bring in some quality players like Chelsea have,The Blues just have to much of an advantage.They've barely conceded any goals this season a key ingredient to dominating the EPL.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I don't think so ;)

Afterall, has there ever been a fairytale story in football?

I am sure something will go wrong somewhere :D

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
zack_manutd said:
I don't think so ;)

Afterall, has there ever been a fairytale story in football?

I am sure something will go wrong somewhere :D
Mourinho isn't Keegan and He has a vastly superior squad.

I think you have every right to be worried, your dominance looks to be over.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
If things carry on going the way they are they could dominate Europe nevermind the EPL.
I don't mind, I care about the Scudetto. Its the more important trophy for me.

After we start winning the league then Europe can matter.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Lista said:
It could very well be.
With Mourinho and Abramovic's money, who knows who can stop them. They'll be among the best in any case.
you speak chinese? strange for someone from croatia

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
althought i doubt it that he is chinese there is alot of chinese in the ex-yugoslavian region. they sell them as slaves :(

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rob Edwards said:
If things carry on going the way they are they could dominate Europe nevermind the EPL.
Yes that's possible to,But I don't think Chelsea has the squad depth wise to match it with the best in Europe yet.It's one thing smashing Premier league sides,But when it comes to the cream of the crop that's another scenario.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts