Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there have been a lot of talks regarding of how INTER have been lucky this season...and how lucky vieri has been and all the tap-in goals...how INTER don't deserve to win the scudetto and are overrated...blah blah blah...this is all crap!!! if vieri is a lucky guy and his goals really look very easy to score, then u can have your own vieri to score 20 'easy' goals and help your team to be the #1 in the serie A...obviously, people who said that don't appreciate how hard vieri works and how good he is...u can't score goals (even an easy goal) if u don't have good positioning and scoring instinct...when u watch the TV and u think his goals are pure luck and easy to score, but actually it's not...if we didn't have vieri, u could take off a lot of points from us and we wouldn't have been #1...in the milan and the viola game, he was the only player who scored...u can see how important he is to us...and u can see why cuper rests vieri in every UEFA Cup game...

the team that gets the most points in the season win the scudetto...that's as simple as that...u can't say we don't deserve to win the trophy because we haven't been that dominate or impressive this season...just like we beat valencia in the second leg of the UEFA cup...valencia outshot us in the whole game but they still lost the game...why?? because we played good defense and we took our chance to score and they didn't...while we played unimpressive in that game, but we still won it with great defensive scheme... although we might not be that impressive or dominate like Roma (last year), but we still could win the scudetto this year...why?

again, because the team that gets most points win the scudetto!!! u could win the scudetto even if u played most of the games unimpressively...if we win the scudetto this year, i won't care how ugly we win every game...that's cuper's style!!! lastly, i still can't believe how little credit and respect people give him...this guy might not be the best coach in the world (because we haven't played any CL team this year and couldn't compare)...but to turn this messy team around in just freaking one year ain't fluke or luck...IMO, cuper is a magician...

so please stop your jealousy on us...and try to appreciate the job cuper, vieri, and the rest of our players have done...we have luck...but our season hasn't been all luck...we don't need to rely on luck...our season doesn't depend on luck...

Forza INTER!!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
i agree with you Carson you know some of my friends say that too. That your team inter is lucky or some crap like this. They dont know what they saying. I only know that they are jealous because Inter beat their team and going to win the Scudetto.

·
Registered
45,383 Posts
Yeah, it's jealousy. Mixed with unreasonableness, bad sportsmanship and a complete LACK of KNOWLEDGE of the game. Yes, you know who you are.

Vieri lucky? Yeah right. So he's fluked his way to averaging around a goal a game? He's fluked his way to getting into just the right positions to score as many goals as he has? He's fluked his way to being a FIRST CHOICE player for Trapattoni? He's fluked his way to being tied for second best scorer in World Cup 1998?

Ha. If you believe THAT, I think that you've fluked YOUR way out of grade school.

·
Registered
168 Posts
LUCK??haha.

If we can luck as Juve did before ,we can get more than 30 chanmpions.

So the same reason,if you can do it as Inter,you are the NO.1 this year.

·
Registered
398 Posts
It´s all bull-talk. And it´s only from them who can´t accept that Inter, instead of their own team are winning the scudetto.

That Inter are the best. We are. Enjoy. Everyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts