Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've posted in here, but after today's personal events I thought it prudent to come and report my tale. If you can't be bothered to read my story, this is basically a thread set up to post sacrifices you've made to be Man U fan, so feel free to add your own experiences.

What follows is an account of the perils of supporting Man U.

It was a normal Tuesday morning for me; wake up late and go to the gym before driving down to Brighton Uni for my 12 o'clock lecture. (ah, the life of the student - don't you just love it.) Because I was late the university car park was full and I had to park my car down the side of Preston Barracks, (for those of you who know Brighton) which is a dodgy road. A friend of mine had his car broken into last month, but I thought mine would be safe considering it's only a crappy Renault Clio, is alarmed and I didn't leave anything on show. While dossing around before my afternoon lecture my friend called me to tell me that upon walking back to his car, which was parked behind mine, he heard my alarm going off and saw a young chav running away from the car. Upon my arrival at the incident I immediately noticed that the window smashed had my mini-Man Utd shirt stuck on the insideof it and nothing had been taken. This was a crime of malice against a Man U fan! :dazed:
I rang the police and reported the incident and they might take some figure prints if they can be arsed. Naturally I was a bit pissed off and wondered how society can produce such mindless idiots; perhaps he was a Southampton fan. Anyway, I contemplated what I could do to get my own back, so I started writing a note to the thug while I was hold to the rozzers, which I left on the fence next to the car for him to read the next time he passed.

To the chav who broke my car window;
Dear Chav,
I hope braking my window added entertainment to your boring and worthless existance of collecting your benefit and spending it on Burberry and Hackett caps.
I feel slightly agrieved at having to fork for on a new window, but am comforted by the fact that you'll spend the rest of your sad little life collecting other people's waste. I hope you can read this letter otherwise I've just wasted a further two minutes of my life.

Yours sincerely,
Today's victim of the Brighton chav culture.

P.S. The world would be a better place without you.
P.P.S. Please feel free to eat this glass! (we left a bag of broken glass next to this note)

Anyway, I've now got to pay 50 quid to replace the window, but my Man U shirt will be straight back up. Incidentally, I don't intend to park my car there again just incase he can read and decides to decortate my car with a Molotov Cocktail!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
JKris said:
Jern got very nervous when I asked about his bloody fist...
don't mention my name with fisting in a thread about Brighton culture. :D

I reckon it was probably Fatboy Slim who did it, he's a well known ABU. :shades:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
too much for me to read..could u put it all in 1 sentence :shades:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jonny Knoxville said:
too much for me to read..could u put it all in 1 sentence :shades:
No, otherwise I would've. dah!

·
International
9,526 Posts
Could be because its frenchie car? My old Pug was always getting a kicking, as was my neighbour's Citron. Toyota next to us never got a scratch.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
King of the Kop said:
It's well known if you show who you support on your car your gonna get screwed over somehow someday.
True, but I'm not taking it down!

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
don't mention my name with fisting in a thread about Brighton culture. :D
Lizard that is hilarious, I am glad you are looking after your reputation. ;)

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Owzat said:
Beefy - are you aka Beefy Botham of FF?
No. I barely have enough time to post on here, let alone there.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
I hate Chavs, i remember when the United fans were singing "Your just a chav in a trackie!" to some little runt wearing a bright blue & yellow tracksuit in the away end.

Also i think a few sang, are you a scouser in disguise :)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
OK, I admit my ignorance. What's a "Chav" and where does the word come from?

·
63,337 Posts
Russell said:
I hate Chavs, i remember when the United fans were singing "Your just a chav in a trackie!" to some little runt wearing a bright blue & yellow tracksuit in the away end.
Rooney must have had to check he had taken his tracksuit off. :D

·
63,337 Posts
Ruffian said:
OK, I admit my ignorance. What's a "Chav" and where does the word come from?
lowlife scum who don't work and just claim dole, spend it on cheap jewellery and vulgar designer sports clothing and generally just turn their back on society and menace everyone.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts