Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets hope its serious... fingers crossed guys..di vaio get ur ass in japan now!!

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
in 2000 it was Vieri, in 98 it was Nesta. If its Inzaghi's turn, then yes, Italy will win the WC! :D they can start playing with 11 players now, instead of 10 :D

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Although I disagree strongly with his selection, it's never nice to see this kind of thing happen.

But this is good for Italy.......and Montella.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Mikey said:
Although I disagree strongly with his selection, it's never nice to see this kind of thing happen.

But this is good for Italy.......and Montella.
Agreed , now lets hope Trap picks up an injury so we can send Capelo over there !!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
13,198 Posts
I've been so critical of Pippo that you're probably expecting a celebration from me as well, but I have to feel sorry for anyone, yes, anyone, that gets injured days before the WCup. I really feel kinda bad about this. Anyway, perhaps it is for the better, but I wish Inzaghi good luck in recovering.
I'm starting to get really, really excited for the WCup. :fero:

·
Registered
76 Posts
What the heck did Montella do 2day?he got enough time ...........Inzaghi scored a goal and made an assist for goal...............mark my words if Inzaghi is injured and cant play the WC............Montella is gonna suck and will not score.........mark my words if he does.......i ll swallow a running chainsaw!!anyways ...............prays 2 satan that pippo comes back!!.........i ll dissect a human n sacrifice it...lets hope pippo comes back!!:fero:

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ehhehe #inzaghi is going home going home going home lalalalalala he is going home#

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I see that most of you thing the same way I do:D
I don't wish any player to be injured...but also I don't wish every as* to be included.
I really want Di Vaio to come. He is much better than Inzaghi.
But results are not exactly yet, so don't get it so serious. Maybe it is probably journalist who are trying to act on our nerves;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
anyways..........after what i said..............i still hope for the AZZURI...................now we depend on the hitman............FORZA VIERI!!..............BRING US THE CUP!!!!!!!!FK MONTELLA<DEL PIERO AND DELVECCHIO N DI VAIO>>>>>>>>>>COME ON VIERIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
"The knee is not swollen but the pain increased as time went on and now we must wait to see the results of a scan on Monday," Ferretti told reporters but coach Giovanni Trapattoni played down the injury problem and insisted the player would be fit. .........................FORZA GIOVANNNNNNNNNNIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
guys machine_head17 is just trying to take the piss..he doesnt like inzaghi he just wants to annoy us.....and u were doing a good job

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Well, good news Imo. Hopefully Marco might get sent out but Montella will get a chance, which is very good. FORZA AZZURRI!

·
Registered
76 Posts
lmao @ pirri......................ur the enemy moron!!!:devil: ......................i like players who r hated and unappreciated...................eg-inzaghi,rivaldo(2 an extent he is still considered not as good as zizu figo etc whcih imo is a joke!)...............................and besides......................INZAGHI ESCAPES LIGAMENT DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!! dances around naked.............every1 see my cocus:tongue:

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is it actually legal to ban this guy for even comparing rivaldo to inzaghi and for his disgusting running around naked antics.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Some of u guys are ****ing twats

Pippo has been playing great lately, hell he took nmilan to the cl singlehandedly....and now u ****ers are happy he is gonna miss the WC

What the **** kinda ******* fans are u.....****ing morons

i hope pippo is alright

and what the **** do u expect Di vaio to do...he wont play he will be bench...he ahs no experience on the big stage.

all this means is that delcrappo (FOR ITALIA) will start

****ing ******* who are happy that pippo is out

Lav

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ur the **** here...here all us normal intelligent fans are celerbrating the injury of a talentless player who has been injured for most the season and has a very arrogant and annoying attiutde even though he has no reason to be arrogant...due to his lack of skill and ability as a footballer...fine if u guys want offsides and dives and no goals no skill against decent teasm then yeh forza inzaghi...man u ppl are jokes...notice this is from 2 milan fans....im happy he got u to the championsleague but this is the world cup...crap players are allowed ot play for milan these days...not for the NT though

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
yeah while all your other superstars did ****

pippo in 30 mins got a goal and set up one for vieri
and u ghuys claim they cant play together

i failed to see monetlla hooking up with vieri too well

Face it pippo gets the job done, it may not pretty, but it gets done

the only man i would rather have beside Vieri is BAGGIO! and he aint here....

so dont be a ****ass wo is happy one of our players got injured.

i think montella is better thaan pippo but i trust pippo more, he know what to do and how to do it. montella will be our secret weapon ala pablo rossi....

Lav

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
guess what dumb **** go check your record book..paulo rossi played EVERYMATCH in WC 1982..thus if u want a similer result go for vincenzo if u want inzaghi to play fine but the thing about inzaghi is he struggles against quality

1 - 20 of 59 Posts