Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the results of Roberto Mancini's job? Yes, he looks always very calm and self-confident..... no matter of results. He sais, that we will start winning sooner or later, but i am afraid that later soon arrives, and still no results? So whats really wrong, whats going on? Can we hope that 5-0 hammering is the beginning of march? But what if not..........

·
Banned
343 Posts
You seem to be quite new here, and even if I am not here by that much either, I already got a vibe that your point has been discussed over and over...and no solution. :)

Mancini is anything but calm. He keeps screaming and yelling all the times.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Time to be realistic you can't expect Mancio to deliver Inter an Instant scudetto.But who says he can't build a winning team,None I doubt he has the credentials and is missing a few important key players IMo.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
It is obvious for everyone to see the improving performance of Inter with every match. Mancini's touch on the team is clearly visible with his attack-minded tactics. That said, it would be safe to say that the results have been harsh so far, looking at how we played. We need to be more focused in the back and make use of our chances well.

P.S. General Zod!?!? :eekani: ManU!? :dazed: Another version of your multi- personality? :howler:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
General Zod what did I tell you take your Man Utd Inter betraying bull somewhere else

·
Banned
343 Posts
Razman, no clue what is your rumbling all about. Maybe your dog has gotten access to your account...who knows.

Pulsar mate, what are you talking about?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
General Zod said:
Razman, no clue what is your rumbling all about. Maybe your dog has gotten access to your account...who knows.

Pulsar mate, what are you talking about?
Hey buddy I think even if a dog was on Raz's account he would be smarter than your stupid ass!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Nah man I think you mixed up your girl and my girl....happens sometimes...:D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
:D...that has to be a classic quote

"General Knob, get stuffed."

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Hey buddy I think even if a dog was on Raz's account he would be smarter than your stupid ass!
Heheh another classic :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts