Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,504 Posts
Ibra is obviously a ridiculously talented player, but as we saw last night, sometimes he holds the ball too much. There was one play for example where he had Balotelli wide in a lot of space to his left and Stankovic wide in a lot of space to his right and what did he do? He lost the ball like an idiot, trying to dribble 3 players............Also, he needs to play as a second striker IMO, not as a target man

· Registered
3,504 Posts
That's bollocks as it can happen to anyone... Zlatan gave some good service in the game and showed that he can pass very well... you can't expect him to read every move of his teammates as he's a striker and not a playmaker

*edit* I agree that he would work better as second striker though

That was an example of when it happened once. It happens all the time though. And I'm not saying the guy cant pass, I have seen him pull off some Totti-esque passes, the problem with him is that too often he doesn't do the simple passes...........But for him I think the main thing is is he needs to play with another striker and he should not be expected to play as a target man

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.