Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DON'T PITY ME, I'VE GOT THIERRY HENRY!

Apr 24 2005

ARSENAL V TOTTENHAM Tomorrow SkySports 1 (kick-off 8pm)

By Scott Piecha

THEY may have the Premiership title in the bag but Arsene Wenger last night taunted Chelsea: "You can spend all the money in the world, but you'll never have Thierry Henry."

Wenger knows Arsenal can't match the spending power of Jose Mourinho, but he also knows he has the world's best striker.

More

Gotta have haroon read this article. For me, Ronaldo is still the best. Sheva comes second. And the third still not On-Ree. :D

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
zonetatious said:
No, he's not the best because twats on a message board say so.
And the fact that there are others that are better, one Ukranian striker comes to mind:)

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
no shit

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
easily, what seperates him from other great goalscorers is his ability to make the whole game. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
barça said:
And the fact that there are others that are better, one Ukranian striker comes to mind:)
yup :thmbup:

I wouldn't trade Sheva for Henry, but maybe Arsenal fans wouldn't trade Henry for Sheva either...

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Zhuge Liang said:
Where's Haroon anyway ? This is his favorite topic on his favorite player. :D
Haroon is busy making Juventus player woodoo dolls ahead of the game tonight ;)

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
I guess we mis-spelled Henry ...it shd've been On-Ree to get Maroon's attention :D

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
zonetatious said:
Didn't know Henry was a stadium rocker. No, he's not the best because twats on a message board say so.
But, Chelsea aren't EPL champions because twats on a message board say so.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
I wouldnt trade Shvea and crespo for HENRY.

Henry scores more, and assists more than Chanchinko, and any other striker in the world.

WORLDS BEST STRIKER.

·
Registered
398 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
But, Chelsea aren't EPL champions because twats on a message board say so.
At this current time, a statement along the lines of "Chelsea aren't Premiership champions" would be factually correct, because they haven't officially won the league yet. Therefore, whether I am a twat on a message board or not isn't relevant.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Henry stats alone prove he is the best striker in Europe! Last year he won the European Golden boot and this season he is leading the way by a long shot ... again!! He along with Ronaldihno are the most exciting players to watch, but Henry is more consistent proving he is the world's best at the moment and has been for the last two years!

Mr. Vavavoom ....... always!!! :finger:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.