Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For none it's a mystery that a Facchetti president of Inter was my ideal solution. By bidding good riddance of Moratti at decision making and leaving him as mecenate, it could create a climate where Inter could have some serenity.

For what I gather from Jackgoff's news, things are only getting worse.

What do you think? is he the man, or the CdA should bring in somebody else? :confused:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
The market moves have been great, the problem is that Moratti is still doing the same things, so I dont think the illness have been cured.

Btw Lorena our personal mutual friend "franco" is claiming we will go back to a 4 man defense next year(maybe a new coach??) do you think that Fachetti has something to do with this?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4 man defense? Arrgh, zone??
Maybe they're preparing a change. A zonal coach, if you ask me. But neither Inter nor gobbentus have fared well with zone. I dread it could be van gaal....

As for Giacinto... give him time to settle, I really wish he's doing all for the best, not only following dangerous leads....

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
The major shareholder will definitely have an influence directly or indirectly. Considering that...Mr M is out from the spotlight. He may well be off the pressure to deliver... could be looking at things from another angle... a more rational one.

Place Mr. F isnt just merely a cover. Mr. F is paid and he got to deliver too. The transition is there. Mr. F will be having the full responsibilty to run. (although advices are given)

Can it be worse... I surely think not.

Keep the money flowing from the money man... let the one to run ...run.

Van Gaal or not... you just got to allow the coach to do his job. Not a retardo dictating the pace.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with you Italia!

Jack Goff... stop belieing that louse tuttosporchian of franco rossi, eh! :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts