Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on worldsoccer.com that after WC2002, Lippi will replace Trapattoni as the National Coach. Guidolin is the rumoured replacement (Del Neri looks set to extend his contract).

I would not like to see Lippi go but it would be interesting to see him as the national coach.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i would prefer lippi than traps as coach of this world cup. lippi would not have those players in his italian team.

if we lose lippi, i think its time we get a coach from a different league. Del Bosque would be good, but unlikely.

we need a coach from spain to make our style of play a little more attractive and inventive....like cuper did with Inter.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I don't wish Lippi to leave, but if it happens the best candidates to coach us are Terim or Hitzfield.
Both of them are the best coaches in the world, also Capello is, and so is Cuper:)
But as I don't see the last two coming to coach us, one of the coaches I had mentioned before would be perfect.

·
Registered
12 Posts
guidolin or vialli ?

i don't want lippi leave us because is one of the best coach in the world.but if he will join la squadra azzura it will be very good.
i read that moggi will sign a contrat with vialli or guidolin,but the important thing is that JUVE will have a good coach who lead BIANCONERA to do well next season.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts