Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched the game today against Benfica today, and he was basically carrying the team like he always do. I know he has been faithful to his team and all, but is it time for him to go now, the players around just dont cut it for a player at his calibre..

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am sorry for your loss, but you have to remember it is only football in the end. :)

And this thread, was nothing against Liverpool and its fans, just pure frustration...

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
All 4 strikers on our books arent good enough.The midfields missing a right winger and our 1st choice defence is one of the best around, but was missing Hyypia and Riise showing our terrible lack of defensive depth ie Traore and Warnock.Despite all this that needs to be fixed in the summer, and i think Rafa knows this and is planning it already...

I find your question insulting.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
No he is'nt to big for Liverpool he's somewhat overrated I feel,and someone like Kewell although a bighead doesn't get the recognition he deserves at times. :sigh:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
"Is Gerrard too good to play at Liverpool?" That is what Owen said too, and just see what that did to his carreer :neutral:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Bandiera said:
No he is'nt to big for Liverpool he's somewhat overrated I feel,and someone like Kewell although a bighead doesn't get the recognition he deserves at times. :sigh:
:howler: Still bitter about feeling the wrath of Gerrard last May schumy.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
King of the Kop said:
:howler: Still bitter about feeling the wrath of Gerrard last May schumy.
No not bitter at all just karma has come back around. :tongue:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts