Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was he or is he overhyped/overrated?

Dagoods thinks he’s a good player but nothing more-nothing less than that :happy:. He’s plays with such vigorous passion, he can tackle (somewhat), goes forward, superb box to box midfielder, the complete package, etc. Gerrard may have been blessed with such remarkable skills but the bottom line is: he fails to inspire the awe, respect, and fear opponents had for one Roy Keane.

He’s been in Liverpool for 10 years now and still no league title. Just a bunch of League Cup/FA Cups/Coca Cola Cups. I know he won his first UCL title in 05 (a bloody fluke) it wasn’t anything like Keane’s performance against Juve in 99 (semifinals) but I’ll get back to that in a moment.

This man hasn’t done anything special in the international stage. Couldn’t help England qualify for the 2008 Euro Cup for crying out loud! On the other hand, Keane helped Ireland qualify to two WC’s!

Got owned by Keane and Vieira back in the day and now is getting owned by Ballack, Lampard, and very soon GAGO :happy: etc. But yet he claims Makelele is his PAPI :D:howler::howler:.

Dagoods has never seen gerrard do what keane has....lift a league title.
Seriouly what has Gerrard won? Exactly the only time he won something was back in 05. Seriously, Spanish players make him!!!!!!!!!! Without them he is nothing, he’s been an underachiever. Man-U sucks this years, plagued with injuries but have taken over the number 1 spot. Liverpool should really consider selling him now that he is still worth something. Mascherano would make a better captain, if not please sell Mascherano to us (my beloved REAL MADRID)! Please Mascherano do not throw your career away, come to us!

For these reasons and many more; Dagoods considers Roy Keane the better player btw the two.

Your thoughts thoughts

·
MVP
9,123 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you're a poor man's calcio100
Not exactly, he was one of my pupils. Everybody knows Dagoods came first ;). But Calcio graduated Dagoods University of trolling with honors :happy:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No.

how many more threads until you have your own archive, let the countdown begin....
SO are you saying he's better? :eek:

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Whenever I read Dagoods posts, I go "Why didn't I think of that?" :D

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A pity Dagoods posts don't get filtered out entirely when put on ignore..
that's strange Dagoods is the reason why the ignore button was created, I'm serious about that.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's your problem.

No shit, he's better than you.
Dagoods is the Pele of this joint...
my good mate Calcio, well he may be Maradona (although Capitan Totti) may have to say something about that :D but don't forget who's Sun King of this joint and who's not!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whenever I read Dagoods posts, I go "Why didn't I think of that?" :D
Yes, you see I don't call my material trolling, not at all! All my posts have a meaning behind them, it's up to you peons to realize and discern the meaning of it.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
why did you put it like R. Keane, as if that will alert everyone that it is not Robby, but Roy Keane?
Dagoods likes to keep his peons guessing :happy:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.