Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stiill dont get it, is this guy good or what?
He sometimes seems to be doing really wonderful plays. In Valencia game, he had really amazing shots on target. But sometimes, it just seems like, he cant even play in 3rd division!!

Correct me if i am wrong. But, i know that he is only 21 too. Any opinions???

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Geremi Fotso Ndjitap of Cameroon is one of the most promising players in the world. He can play optionally at AMR or DR. He is really an excellent player, but he must be all out offensive, because that's where his real strenght lies. When he has defensive functions, well it goes much worse, because he can't go all out with his amaziong attacks forward. Just look at the games with Barcelona when he played the attacking right winger role. Soemone may discuss, but IMO he was the best player on the field, especially in the first encounter. Absolutely superb. If someone can show me another person with such great close control and dribbling skills as Geremi, I'll be much obliged. IMO he's even better then Savio in one on one encounters. He can do wonders with the ball, dropping it through the defenders legs and so on. Also he has stamina of an ox, as someone here nicely once put it :), and he is verrrrrryyyy, veeeerrrrryyyy quick. Don't let yourslef be decieved by his massive build, he is really quick, probably faster then Nicola$ Anelka himself.

Anyway hope that answers your questions. :) The only question now is: why does anyone want to sell him. Answer: A MysterY. :(

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Does anyone have any sure information about Geremi and Ognjenovic's fate for next season? Is it sure they will leave or perhaps be loaned out?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I really like Geremi. He's one of those super players that no one really get to hear about. When I first saw him I was like - Who is that guy???????

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I kind a agree with you Carlitos. I also think that Geremi sometimes do fantastic things on the pitch ( Yes the Barca game at the Nou Camp)but this guy is really unstable in his play!! The biggest problem with Geremi is in my opinion that he sometimes keeps the ball to long instead of passing it and this is affecting Real Madrid's lovely passing game.

At the time I prefer players like Salgado, McMannaman ad Ognjenovic in the left side cause they are players who play the way we do in Real Madrid ( lots of passes until a gap appears in the oponents defence).

Hala Madrid

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw that Fenerbahce of Turkey might be wanting Geremi. As u may all know, he was playing in a decent team in Turkey before. Toschak was coach of Besiktas that time and he always wanted this giy. I never knewe why!! He was never a star or something in Turkey. I never even watched him that much cuz noone was even taliing about him except Toschak. So i saw on some papers that Fenerbahce might buy him, but i dont believe it.

If you are looking for a star, i tell you, BALIC is the one!! You will see one day that he is better that all your strikers or left wingers(Raul out of consideration of course :))

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, there has been a lot of talk about him moving back to Turkey. But IMO it would be a great waste not only for Real, but also Geremi himself. He's got the potential to be THE man in Real, only he has to be PATIENT!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts