Xtratime Community banner

Is Galliani insane?

462 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Karan 
#1 ·
Here's what he said today, in a press conference, when asked about Coloccini:
"“Coloccini? Vedremo se lasciarlo maturare un altro anno all’Alaves o portarlo subito al Milan, anche se credo che rimarrà a maturare un altro anno a Vitoria”.

Translation:" We will see for Coloccini, whether we should leave him another year in Spain to get even better, or to take him back to Milan, eventough i believe that he would stay another year in Spain to mature even more."

Is Galliani following la LIga? Has he watched the "kid" play? He is one of the best defenders in Spain, if not the best, and quite honestly, with the current defenders we have, he would definitely be able to help Milan to strengthen their defence. So i really hope that Galliani will watch some Alaves matches and will change his mind and get Colo back to Milanello.

FORZA COLOCCINI!

#3 ·
Rijkaard said:
Imo, Coloccini have a lot to learn for play in Italy, 'cause Italy a and Spain have very different style of play

Maybe, but Coloccini also dominated the Argentine league as a 19 year old and their style is not a whole lot different than Serie A (as far as tactics go).

Bottom line is the kid can play and if Milan let him go, they are really a bunch of freaking idiots.

Oh, Payman, when I read the title of this thread I assumed it was a rhetorical question. ;) :D

#4 ·
Generally, yes, Galliani is no doubt insane.

To leave Coloccini in Spain is to waste a talent. This fool of a club president we have would rather have RJ and Chamot at Milan than a player of Coloccini's skill. He's ripping it up in La Liga.

I'm pleased about Milan's good run of form lately but I HAVE NOT changed my mind about either Galliani or Ancelotti.

The wins are a band-aid; the wound must be healed!!!!!:mad:

#6 ·
Dae said:

Oh, Payman, when I read the title of this thread I assumed it was a rhetorical question. ;) :D
Sure, why not...:tongue:
But there's nothing to discuss in here, we all know the answer, don't we?

#9 ·
Haven't past summers already told you that JKris?:depress: :D

#11 ·
Crazy, yes. Unless we have some sort of ironclad agreement with Alaves to hold on to Colo for another year and give him back then (which I just doubt), he will probably be playing next year for RM or Barca (or, god forbid, some Serie A club other than Milan), and Galliani will be talking about what a great defender the new and improved Robo-Billy ("we have the technology...we can rebuild him") will be in his 77th year with Milan...:D
RIO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.