Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, we all know this.

But why did he try to say in El Larguero (Cadena Ser)? I was listening to the program and I couldn't believe what I was listening.

He said: "The Barcelona supporters are more respectful with the players than the Real Madrid ones", "Living in Barcelona? Why not? I love the city, people always was good with me. In Madrid? No, I love the sea and I can't live here. Besides in Barcelona I have more friends". He also said "In Barcelona I have more friends, we went out with other players, the atmosphere in the team was better. I have few friends here". "I feel fu(ked in Madrid and I don't like it".

He also critiziced Santiago Segurola (IMO, one of the best, if not the best, sports journalists of Spain, director of EL PAIS) and the Diario Sport.

He also said that his old agent, Jose Veiga, betrayed him: "He signed good contracts for me, but he took some decissions without counting with my opinion, the last thing he signed for me was the Real Madrid contract".

The Real Madrid press doesn't say anything about those words, but I promise that I listened them.

I don't know which are his intentions, but he should not mention our club, if he's not happy in Madrid, it is his problem.

In Spanish:
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/20040206/NOTICIA115151020.html

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Krijn said:
I guess the old story was true: he didn't want to go, his manager wanted him to go....
I don't care about his manager, he had to sign also and the representant can sign anything without his permission. Figo is guilty of this, I don't care who took the final decission. Figo accepted lying to all the ones who trusted in his word, he lied more than 10 times in one week and that's his sin. Now, he can say whatever, he won't be forgiven

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Liternit said:
So what he likes Bercelona better than Madrid, who would not?
:cool:

As to the question, Is Figo an idiot? The Americans have a saying for the obvious, Does a bear shit in the woods?:howler:

I can only hope for Figo a Euro Cup performance like his WC performance:tongue:

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
barça said:
:cool:

As to the question, Is Figo an idiot? The Americans have a saying for the obvious, Does a bear shit in the woods?:howler:

I can only hope for Figo a Euro Cup performance like his WC performance:tongue:
With Puyol passing over him...:fero:

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
asshole...

i feel hes trying to bridge the differences....seeing that he probably played for the last time in the Nou Camp this year !

·
Registered
417 Posts
Koeman4 said:

He also said that his old agent, Jose Veiga, betrayed him: "He signed good contracts for me, but he took some decissions without counting with my opinion, the last thing he signed for me was the Real Madrid contract".

yeah.... Figo will say that he didnt want to go to Madrid... very strange... :yuck:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
I get the impression that he's laying the groundwork to return to Barça... :rolleyes: And from the reactions of fans here, I'd say that his efforts are futile. :D

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Garrincha said:
I get the impression that he's laying the groundwork to return to Barça... :rolleyes: And from the reactions of fans here, I'd say that his efforts are futile. :D
To return to Barça? You must be joking. He is paving the ground to get a fat cheque from Abramovich. Next season we will see him dive his big ass and not get any calls in his favour in the Premiership :howler:, and probably the other mercenary Ronaldo too. Abramovich so far has been spending pocket money. You'll see when he draws his wallet.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Is Abramovich looking to build a team for senior competitons? :D

Desailly
Makelele
Petit
Hasselbaink
Crespo
Figo

he is spending quite big on players that are past their prime

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Liternit said:

Desailly
Makelele
Petit
Hasselbaink
Crespo
Figo

Of those players he has only signed Crespo and Makelele. Crespo is still young and Makelele doesn't look to me worn off. Figo is definitely on his way down (no pun intended, well yes :howler: ). But yes, looking at all those players they look like CH L contenders for the season 94-95 :D.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Garrincha said:
In Spain we would say... "no tiene huevos". He's not brave enough to come to Catalunya again without half Policia nacional behind him.:fero:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
No, he's a b!tch.

·
Registered
967 Posts
exactly he signed and he will go anywhere that gives him more money, never set foot in Barcelona again , **** off traitor.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Koeman4 said:
I don't care about his manager, he had to sign also and the representant can sign anything without his permission. Figo is guilty of this, I don't care who took the final decission. Figo accepted lying to all the ones who trusted in his word, he lied more than 10 times in one week and that's his sin. Now, he can say whatever, he won't be forgiven
Nuff said.

barça said:
The Americans have a saying for the obvious, Does a bear shit in the woods?:howler:
Is that kinda like the other saying that "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it it doesn't make a sound"? :tongue:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Liternit said:

Desailly
Makelele
Petit
Hasselbaink
Crespo
Figo

You got the facts wrong dude.:tongue:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Koeman4 said:
In Spain we would say... "no tiene huevos". He's not brave enough to come to Catalunya again without half Policia nacional behind him.:fero:
Can you blame him? :tongue: Btw, no tiene huevos is a somewhat universal saying (well, in the local language) ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts