Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are near euro2000 and i am just so thrilled about it....ROMANIA!!!!!! IS GOING TO KICK A**!!!

I AM READY TO SEE GICA HAGI! GO HAGI GO! GO HAGI GO!

ROMANIA WILL WIN EURO2000!!!!!

LEADING SCORER: ADRIAN ILLIE

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Thanx argentina

P.S. Does this mean I have to help you cheer for Argentina come World Cup time??? ;)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Seriously though, I am soooo pumped about it, can't wait!!!! Ilie is definetly going to be Romania's leading scorer, I don't know about the overall scorer though.

I too hope Hagi will shine and bow out with a bang at these championships. I think Mutu MIGHT be the equivalent of Owen at World Cup 98 -- Fast, good dribbling, and scoring!

HAI ROMANIA!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think this competition will make ROMANIA HUGE!!! not only will MUTU been seen by the whole world, but the romanian football will get more respect that ever!!! well, since wc94......

watch for romania show a well executed team game and display its young stars to the WHOLE WORLD!

VIVA ROMANIA!!!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
About Hagi don't hope... bacauser he always shined. And since this is probably his last great forum he will be the best ever. ;)
We are with you guys :) .

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
giani: Thanx dude. Who else do you support at these championships besides Romania?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
chivu: The Holland - Romania friendly later this month is going to be interesting as well. I hope you Dutch don't spank us :eek:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Looking at our previous results from friendlies, it most likely is going to be another boring draw. Although a good spanking would be nice with Stelea on goal.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I wonder if you would be sad or happy if Chivu and Lobont both started and they both got schooled by the Dutch forwards :eek:

[This message has been edited by EclipsE (edited 05-05-2000).]

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
If it will happen in the friendly I will be a little bit sad. However if it will happen at Euro 2000, then I don't care about them. I just want to Holland win, Chivu and Lobont will be enemies then.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Spoken like a proud Dutchman. Don't worry I would be the same if players from my favorite club went up against Romania.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts