Xtratime Community banner

Is Eastern Europe the last line of defence for masculinity?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
14,415 Posts
According to incidental informations relating to my maternal uncle, as related to me by my father, the cultural phenomenon or construct known as, 'Machismo', is predominant in the Balkans and Kavkaz, while said machismo is more diluted in other parts of Eastern Europe.

Take for instance, fishing; more specifically, how caught fish are despatched before being harvested. My Anglo associates' fathers tend to either use a ramrod to bludgeon the fish with one exact, forceful blow; or they will use a screwdriver or other such sharp utensil to broach the fish's brain cavity and usher in relatively instant death.

I know for a god damned fukcing fact, however, that Robi, HajdukSplit's progenitor, elbow strikes his fish to death, while invalidating the Ascendant-Asexual poster, variously criticizing without any constructive intent, his son's perceived failings.

In essence, poignantly then, it is almost as if HajdukSplit is made to feel the shame of being slayed, vicariously, through the fish, which Robi, in a malign alcoholic whimsy, has cruelly configured to represent his son.

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
sadly, I have seen and witnessed, an increased number of EE men, of a certain age and number who have now cuckolded themselves and gone on the path to becoming white knights. sad but true.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Equal ability, Smertin shades it as he was able to play in defence. A true leader, an area which Modrinho perhaps lacks a bit.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Far better player in final third. Unlimited passing range, no sideways malarkey. Also looks like my second cousin.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts