Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When did he retire from international soccer? I should've heard about this because he isn't a small name player.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
I don't think it was actually him officially retiring even though I could be wrong.
It was the arrival of younger players with arguably more potential like Kezman, Ljuboja, Jestrovic etc. Combine that with the fact that Savo is still pretty much untouchable and it becomes obvious why Darko is not part of our NT anymore.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Darko scored for sociedad on the weekend and in my opinion is in better form then milosevic. I think he should be called up for the spain game since he has played there for most of his career.

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
I agree with Ivan, I'd like for him to get called up, since his experience in and knowledge of Spanish football could help us a lot.

I'd rather put my money on him at the moment, than on Savo, Keza and Ljuboja.

Jestro also seems to have hit the right form just in time.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Be fair to Kezman Drulo, he has scored a couple of important goals in recent weeks all be it tap ins and played well vs Barcelona.

Kovacevic should be called up and starting but there's more chance of a pig flying than Savo being displaced in the team for form reasons.

·
Registered
423 Posts
kovacevic is soo good....id like to c him playing unitl milosevic gets back into form.....(which i dont think he will bcuz he plays like 15 min with osasuna).....it would be nice to c his name in the squad list this firday....he would dance thru the spanish defence and score like he does every week :thmbup: if he was on the team....id start him and jesterovic then sub in milosevic and kezman if needed in like the 65-70th minute...because kezman is pretty fit, enough to work his hardest for 20 minutes straight...and savos presents would inspire the younger guys on the team.......but this wont happen bcuz savo is gonna start 4 sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts