Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there,

admitting : i haven't seen inter a lot (apart from the CL ) this season,
but seems like he is 4th in pecking order.

he used to be one of my favorite strikers, great memories of the 2003 campaign, also his milan stint was really impressive, and even last year he was pretty good.

but seems like even fenerbahce are about to buy him this summer.
is he really decaded that much.

anyway, brings me to another thing.
which 3 players would you want to see sold this summer?

i think mine would be:
stankovic (has never topped his belgrado/lazio performances , altough played more on the wings at inter. :rollani:

figo (face it, he's a has-been. from the few games i've seen , he just lost so much flair, he adds nothing more to the game nowadays :mad:

vieira. huge overrated piece of crap. cambiasso / dacourt are way better. hell even christiano zanetti looked like maradonna compared to this guy! :yuck:

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
The Fenerbahçe rumours are just press babble, our fans don't want him we want someone younger and better ;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Crespo is still Crespo !!

He got injured and is recovering.

he is not playing much because of the explosive form of Cruz.

He is under competition with Cruz right after his injury, which I think is good and fair.

I dont think he is 4th, as Suazo and himself provides different style of play.

Players to be sold/offloaded :

1. Figo, as expected
2. Vieira, Enough
3. Solari, Overpaid.

I 'd keep Stankovic and ACesar handy.
Stankovic might have fitness problems, but he doesnt have the attitude problem.. so.

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
a Lot depends on who the coach will be on who stays and goes. Lets wait and see and no that statement on the inter side isn't worth the time the secretary took to type it up.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
What? That's 2/3 of the whole squad. No way we'll get rid of all of those players.

Dacourt should stay. He's a pretty good player and has been loyal. Materazzi must stay. He's an Inter legend and if we get rid of him, we'd lose a lot of our history, and there wouldn't be any more Italians left in the lineup. Zlatan must stay. He can become a legend.

I think Crespo should go. He's got some sort of cult following with Inter fans but he just isn't good enough.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I love Crespo, but he is done in terms of top flight football. He's still a textbook finisher and might play well if he has some excellent support out on the wings and a trequarista (sounds like Roma). But at Inter, I see no coming back for him honestly.

·
Registered
63,906 Posts
Crespo lost a step that's for sure. If there's a striker to go, it should be him. He needs to let his hair grow back again, because his dip in form started with his hair-cut.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think Suazo should go over Crespo

·
Registered
63,906 Posts
Suazo cost a bundle and he's younger. And generally speaking you don't give up on a player after one season..

I have been saying Vieira is a pieace of crap since Arsenal times... :thumbsup:
No need to reconfirm your imbecility. :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I have been saying Vieira is a pieace of crap since Arsenal times... :thumbsup:

That's a pretty dumb statement to play. Granted, I didn't watch Arsenal much back then except for the year of the League Win, but still..it was obvious he was the best.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
No he wasen't. I have watched him several times in Arsenal and he was ok but not this god as they made him out to be.

·
Registered
63,906 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Man, sometimes I wonder if I looked this stupid back when I was arguing needlessly with Mr. Useless Osman.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I don't think Vieira has played one good game for us, but how could he, he's been injured for two thirds of his stay here.

However to say that he is useless when he played for Arsenal is a bit of a stretch.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Vieira has the highest salary of any player at Inter (tied with Ibra and Adri). So We're pretty much paying him a million euros every time he plays 90 minutes.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts