Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is he doing the same as he did when he sold Nedved, Veron , Salas and Vieri.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
I agree with Michel here. I've seen too much in the past to belive his words this time that Nesta and Crespo are truely untouchable. As a matter of fact, I think Crespo will leave us after the World Cup when taking his own words about wanting to play in Spain is taken into consideration. However, I belive Nesta will stay. I don't think even Crag is crazy enough to sell him.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I don't believe it. Crespo will fight for us at least one more year for he need a champion title in Italia with his compatriots.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
and here is another crespo rumor... :eek:

Crespo to replace Juve bound Kluivert Monday 1 April, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports in Italy suggest that Patrick Kluivert could return to Italy if Hernan Crespo leaves Lazio for Barcelona.

The Argentine striker admitted over the Easter period that he would like to move to La Liga after the World Cup Finals. And Barcelona are preparing to make a substantial bid for the ex-Parma man.

"I’m honoured that a club like Barcelona are interested in me," said Crespo. "Especially because I do want to play in the Spanish League in the future.

"Everyone is telling me how great it is to play there and after the World Cup Finals we’ll see if I can make the switch."

Lazio President Sergio Cragnotti had stated that Crespo, along with captain Alessandro Nesta, would remain but a mega-offer could see him change his mind.

Should Crespo move to the Nou Camp then Kluivert would almost certainly leave the Catalan outfit.

The Dutch international has been linked with a move to the Premiership but it is believed that he is keen to play once again in Serie A to make up for the poor seasons he suffered at the San Siro with Milan in the late 90s.

And Juventus seem to be the Italian club who are showing the most interest in the forward who they have already tried to sign in the past.

Crespo is expected to cost around £40m and Juventus and Milan are also said to be interested in the former River Plate youngster.

channel4

·
International
6,519 Posts
Michel said:
my honest opinion:

yes
Nothing more to say I'm affraid... :depress:

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Seems like Crespo has changed his mind. Now he wants to stay at Lazio. :confused: Maybe he knows something we don't. Like Veron coming back? :happy:

·
Registered
104 Posts
laziali said:
Maybe he knows something we don't. Like Veron coming back? :happy:
Wouldn't Veron's return mean the selling off of one of your aces (Nesta or Crespo?) If that were to happen, I'm sure it would be wiser to keep Nesta...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts