Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about the tours and detours on the transfer market and it´s begining to look like Cragnotti is playing a mind game with .... Tanzi.

No one can tell me that Buffon isn´t nr 1 on our list and when Tanzi sees a bid of 18$ for Peruzzi he will begin to sweat !!

Think about it, Lazio have never gone out and bought such expensive players without having a backup plan - I´m sure that when Vieri was bought Cragnotti knew that he had the option of selling him for atleast the same price. Peruzzi would be 18$ / 3 years or so = 6$ plus wage for a goalie ?? don´t really think soooo.

I think that Cragnotti has 3 players in mind and we will see some spectacular but not maybe the best buying.

Watch for Thuram / Buffon and Crespo.

Goodbye to Almeyda, Salas, Luca and alot of money !!

That´s really what I think.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
a) forget Thuram.Even if Tanzi accepted to sell him,Thuram wopuldnt come to Lazio for all the money in the world.I think this is obvius from all his interviews.He isa very smart man to join a club which has a section of fans who knows were nasty against him for rasistic reasons.

b) 18$ for a 29 year old keeper,how much do you think Tanzi can demand for a 23 year old AND better keeper? at kleasty the double.Well,if you offer the double you can have gigi right away. :)

Anyway,I think the only unclear sport right now is Crespo.The other two have said that they are staying and Buffon is on holiday in Greece right now.Tanzi wouldnt sell them if he hadnt find his replacements.You may get Crespo,but I'm 100% sure Buffon is going nowhere.

Tanzi is not stupid (?) and teams dont exist to make Lazio better.Have this in mind please...

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

S

·
0 Posts
Cragnotti is such a looser realy...I mean he treats his players like **** and never speaks to them.
Look at Massimo Moratti in Inter. Everybody say he is the most friendly and representative president of them all! He is missed very much by Roberto Carlos and Djorkaeff for exampel who left Inter because of the trainers, not the president.
INTER CAMPIONI 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Massimo Morrati is selling players like peanuts and buys new like ice creams and do you think they love him? "you know,Roberto/Yuri/Andrea/Alvaro,you are a very good player and we have make you a contract till 2005 but we just sold you to Perugia and we boiugh Aimar/Saviola/Ronaldinho/Riquelme to replace you." :)

------------------

·
Registered
330 Posts
From what I know.............

CRAGNOTTI IS CAMPIONE D'ITALIA!!!!!!!

Loser?

Players want cash,and when they ask to speak
to the President,They want more cash,and that's it!!

REALE CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

S

·
0 Posts
AMOROSO: Thats because INTER probably have more money than PARMA never ever can or will have!!! You lost a lot of money when we beat you last 3-0! Champions leuge vs UEFA Cup!! Parma will be next seasons dissapointment trust me.....

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
How many weeks are you an Inter fan? because the score was 3-1.

Well,in fact Tanzi is as rich as Moratti but he doesnt put any money.WHEN and IF Tanzi decides to invest big time you'll see (but he wont do it).

I think Inter spent zillions for transfers this season.I thought you aimed for the scudetto,no? well,guess what,you got nothing....and you'll get nothing next season too.Besides,see you at UEFA Cup because even if you make it past the qualifing rounds,the best you will do is a 3rd place at your group.CL is killing teams medium quality teams like Parma and Inter.BUT there is a big difference,if Parma had make the CL we would make a step forward because Tanzi would invest and great players would like to join.Now Tanzi will not put many money as usual and we have already lost several players because of this like Lauren,Farinos etc etc.Thats why missing on CL was a huge blow for Parma.Inter always does big transfers anyway,and if you couldnt get the scudetto without European commitments,do you think you'll do it by playing in CL? get real...

------------------

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
You sound a bit frustrated, Sandro.

Could something be troubling you.... ? Whatever could that be??
Perhaps that.... Inter didn't win lo scudetto, and... oh yes, Inter didn't
win coppa Italia.... how sad...and of course you didn't win the
european supercup either... I'm so sorry for you....it must feel just
terrible.

What was the name again of that team that did win lo scudetto, and
coppa Italia, and the european supercup... hmmm...let's see..... ah, yes
it was LAZIO!!!!

So who's the loser now???

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Amo don´t get so defensiv I´m not saying that all of the players are on their way to Parma and you should know that I want things to be staus quo. I like all Lazio players and I think that we have a perfect team when you add Lopez, Baronio and possibly 2 new defenders. I mean a team gets better and better for each day as the players spend together and buying lots of new players only mean that they need time to get to know each other - time that we don´t have.

In a perfect world Lazio would have Vieri or Jardel added with Laursen and maybe Peruzzi and then basta. I don´t want to see Conceciao play for another team and I certainly don´t want to see Salas ( one of very few Lazio players that actually says he wants to play for Lazio ) leave.

But I don´t think Cragnotti has given up on Buffon and Crespo and It wouldn´t surprise me if he gave Tanzi Peruzzi and Salas and Almeyda for Buffon and Crespo. I say again this is something I don´t want to happen and I will not cheer it or praise it if it should happen. BASTA !!!!!

Sandro I agree that Moratti is friendly to Ronaldo but what about the other players ?? Moratti spend over 120$ on players last season and as long as that get´s him a 4th position then I´m happy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts