Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if Chelsea fans actually think they are a superior side, to Milan who are, IMO, the most polished and professional side in Europe ATM. :shades:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Can't say.

The pre season friendly was a very good match, both showed quality, Chelsea played better but Milan won.

Wait until the two teams play my friend.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Milan is indeed the better side IMO.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Mian are better i feel because they defend but still have some class about them the way they play in midfield, they don't hoof basically, but the Arsenal are far better than both, they play proper football. :proud:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Mian are better i feel because they defend but still have some class about them the way they play in midfield, they don't hoof basically, but the Arsenal are far better than both, they play proper football. :proud:
Then how the hell is your team 13 points behind us? You are not even close to us, we make you look like amatuers. Get over it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
It's hilarious, we can beat Barca, we can beat Bayern, we can dominate the Premier League, but people always find something to criticise us for. First we are defensive and boring, then we can only counter attack, now we simply hoof the ball. Bottom line, we win.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
The Rage said:
Then how the hell is your team 13 points behind us? You are not even close to us, we make you look like amatuers. Get over it.
fuk knows, you aint in our League at ballplaying, spending £800m on defenders might have something to do with it :D

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
For now, Milan seems better. In Europe, their players are more experienced. They seem to be able to play as a team better. Chelsea is still good too. But Chelsea still seem to lose out in terms of strikers department, to Milan I mean.

If they are to play each other 10 times, Milan should win more games. If its just a one-off like a CL final, hard to tell.

And regarding Arsenal, they have better attacking department than Chelsea, but poorer than Chelsea in terms of defence. And I mean this season. Last season is not important to discuss anymore.

To put it simply, Milan seems a better package than both for now.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Proper football apparently means not being first place?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
no :nono::nono::nono:

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
I would love to see Lampard playing for Milan, obviously it will never happen, but he's one of my fave players to watch outside milan
As for a one game thing, to tough to tell, any one could take it

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I think Milan is ahead simply because they have been champions at a few levels in recent times. On paper they match up quite well.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
This really is irrelevant, unless the two sides play each other... then your question will be answered based upon facts, and not subject to opinion.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
I would love to see Lampard playing for Milan, obviously it will never happen, but he's one of my fave players to watch outside milan
As for a one game thing, to tough to tell, any one could take it
And in which position in Milan should he play? Kaka and Pirlo better than Lampard :devil:

·
Registered
74 Posts
although i am a huge chelsea fan, i still think that NOW, now being the keyword, AC milan is a better side.

chelsea and AC milan do a lot of things differently but still have one thing in common, although chelseas midfield is awesom and AC's strikers are outstanding, the highlight of both teams and the basis of both teams are their defences. this is why i believe milan are a better side. AC's defenders have a lot more experience in international and domestic games. however the only problem for the milan defence that the average age of that defence is the highest in all of europe. i believe that in a few years to come, chelsea will have the best, most experienced defence in the world.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts