Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zanetti will be with his national team ...
Do you think guys that the french man benoit Cauet is a good captain to a big club like inter ?!?

I don't think that he is the right man , even if he spent 4 seasons with inter...I really thin that the greatest defensore laurent Blanc is the right man to captain Inter in the champions league qualifications ...

L

·
0 Posts
Are u asking this question because you heard from somewhere that Cauet will be captain? I seriously doubt he is good enough to captain Inter although i kind of like him.

My preferable player to captain Inter is Blanc!

G

·
0 Posts
I really don't think so!
Cauet is a mediocre player. I don't know why he is such a frequent starter, and leaves great players like Di Biago, and Jugovic warming the bench.
In my opinion, Cauet is a good sub; but shouldn't be a starter, with all the other great players Inter has.

On the other hand, I do agree with you on Blanc. He is a fantastic player.

I

·
0 Posts
The captain should be a player who is always in the line-up and has been there for a good number of years. I say it should either be Zanetti, or Blanc(even though this will be his second season).

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cauet have already captained inter in the friendly match yesterday !!! but I don't think that Blanc played this match , I know the reslt only ....

if any body can give us the players who played yesterday , i would be pleased to him ...

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Blanc would be a graet ladder from the back since just about every Inter player has only spent 1 or 2 years at inter but he would bring alot if he was captain.

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
here we go again, saying bad things about cauet! well, i am sick and tired of reading all these bad messages about cauet. cauet obviously is not the best player in inter; we all know that. but he has a specific job on inter -- to play defense in the midfield, make tackles, win the ball, stop the other team from moving easily. and he does an excellent job!

cauet's job is not sexy, like vieri's or seedorf's or recoba's. he is not supposed to make lovely passes and score wonderful goals. it is his job to play a game that is a little bit ugly sometimes. and he's GREAT at his job. plus, he ALWAYS works hard and he NEVER complains when he is on the bench. i wish inter had more players like him, and you guys should be thankful we have him instead of calling for him to be sold or released all the time.

it makes me sick when you guys don't appreciate players who fill small roles.

anyway, cauet was inter's captain in that friendly for a good reason: he is a good leader and he works hard! i don't think he would be a perfect captain for a whole season (because he doesn't play all the time), but he is a great captain for a few matches or a tournament like the champs league.

but i think laurent blanc is an even better choice for captain.

L

·
0 Posts
hey falcao, relax.... ;) :)

for your information, no one here is critisizing Cauet. I was only saying he is not the captain type of player. But you are right, he is one of the most hard-working player on the field and doesnot complain much about his position on the bench.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
>:)
:mad:

>)
>(

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

this is outrageous.....Cauet is a top defencive midfielder.

Sure he doesn't have the technical abilities that Davids Viera have buthe is a fighter.

He is one of the better defencive midfielders in Italy.

And that is his job to be a defencive midfielder.

But when Zanetti and Blanc are not on the field Zamorano Cauet Recoba or Simic should be captain.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Cauet can be a good captain, even though as some of you say he´s a mediocre player. It´s not the best player who can only be a captain. I doubt that Cauet will be starter this season.

Top class reply Tazz!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts