Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean in the prediction league. :stress: I don't know about the others in here, but I have a kind of gut feeling that since our Bulgarian lawyer wanna-be as been "promoted" as an admin in this site, most of his predictions have been spot on. Dont you guys find this kind of fishy? :stress: I mean, once or twice getting the right result is ok, but systematically, I don't know. Unless one has some supra-natural gift or unless one is could it be...cheating...:stress::eek: Specially as an admin, those indeed have some special power that the rest of us mere posters, have no idea about...

What do you folks think of this?:)

:tongue::D

Cheers.:)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
How can he be cheating when his predictions have been posted way before the game started, ALL THE TIME. My feeling is he is just plain lucky... and he predicts with a bit of know-how that could vary from person to person. Some might call it luck, but I would rather give him the benefit of doubt that he perhaps is quite good at it. ;)

Well, at least I could not find any reasons to fault his for his predictions. Kaka for scoring twice, score being 3-1 and first goal scored in the opening minutes... Perhaps bono has made a fortune in the pools as well. So if one is smart enough, you could take bono's picks for the pools as well and you could be making a tidy sum.

BTW, do you play the pools, bono? :D

paw;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
bono is cheating

i bet he posts prediction, then changes it after game, but he does something so we cant see he edited it....;)

CHEATER ;)

BURN HIM ON THE STAKE, he knows too much :tongue:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
He beated two years ago in the xt prediction league (K.O .Rounds)
so I can tell you the guy is good.
;)

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
What we can do is, note his predictions on a piece of paper at home- i know he wont be able change that - unless he is a ghost or magician.

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
:howler: :howler:

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Lav: I reckon he could have done it in the manner you describe, but when I think of the aim of doing so and the trouble one takes to do it, I can't see the point. If it were not for monetary gains, why would anyone with a sane mind do such a thing?:confused: :howler:

Unless bono is insane.:D

paw;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Before everyone goes nuts and before Bono hijakes (spelling?) this site, :tongue: I'd liek to make it clear that I was just pulling his leg and having some fun. I love Bono, (like we all do, don't we? :angel: :tongue: )he's a nice baby and I enjoy teasing him. That's all!:D:howler:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
We all do, too. :D :D

paw;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
paw,

since when is he NOT insane ;)

bono,