Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in an Arabic forum that Barca coming to play against Qatar on 18th. January for opening a new stadium in Doha..
Is it true ? any body get any news about this..

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll try my best to take picture of them, it will be my first time to watch my dream team, I can't wait..

·
Registered
398 Posts
I read in a newspaper that Barcelona B will go to Vietnam in 15/03/2005. They will play with our national team.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Amor8522 said:
I'll try my best to take picture of them, it will be my first time to watch my dream team, I can't wait..
i see them in Dec. against Valencia, going to close training (thks rijkaard) I saw players after that, Eto'o , Xavi are very simple guys, not big star who are not available for fans.

maybe you can be close to them

·
Registered
151 Posts
ZKat said:
I read in a newspaper that Barcelona B will go to Vietnam in 15/03/2005. They will play with our national team.
Has you a link about this history?

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
mateo21 said:
i see them in Dec. against Valencia, going to close training (thks rijkaard) I saw players after that, Eto'o , Xavi are very simple guys, not big star who are not available for fans.

maybe you can be close to them
What do you mean?Did you talk to them? :cool:

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Yeah they are going to play in Qatar, it was choice between Real Madrid or Barcelona and they chose Barca, but still might go to watch the game if I'm free.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Yeah they are going to play in Qatar, it was choice between Real Madrid or Barcelona and they chose Barca, but still might go to watch the game if I'm free.
Ofcourse they chose us :D :tongue:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
oleguer and xavi aren't very enthusiastic about this trip to qatar,they fear other injuries(we're already short of players and we really can't afford to lose more players) and tiredness can affect us in the next liga game(3 days after this game)
remember last year we travelled to mexico where we played a friendly and we lost the following game in la liga against valencia!! :doh:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
There are romurs in Jordan that Barca will play a friendly against Jordan NT next June.

·
Registered
436 Posts
As informed by http://www.libredirecto.com this afternoon, this game will be not played. Doubts in payment arised ... :(
On the other hand, the same site publishes that J. Laporta will anounce in the next two days, which is the new hired striker. More information will be not revealed until "replacement" at origin is found. (Carew and Kanoute are not considered in this event).
;) ;)

·
Registered
436 Posts
While libredirecto.com reports that Carew is not involved in this, SPORT will advance tomorrow that HE could be the ONE.

:party: :party:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts