Xtratime Community banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts
Yeah, I want Liverpool to win.

It's just a shame Morientes is cup-tied, because we all know how important he is in the Champions League!

This could be his 5th UCL final in 8 years with three different clubs. What a champion:D

I hope Uefa take Liverpool's Xabi Alonso appeal into serious consideration since that yellow card was not justified. Xabi is a key player for Liverpool but even if he's out I still think they have a good chance at Anfield as long as they keep it tight at the back.

Liverpool have far more tradition and heritage than Chelsea.

El Fenómeno said:
Liverpool have far more tradition and heritage than Chelsea.
Yet a bleaker present and future

Jern Lizardhous said:
bleaker present ? :dazed:

bleaker future ? you've been looking at your crystal ball again.
Mearly looking at the squad the Russians put together and his coin

:wth:

South_Melbourne said:
Mearly looking at the squad the Russians put together and his coin

:wth:
well there's no guarantee's with that little arrangement, once he's established into Western society he might invest in gambling or prostituition. :pp

khimik said:
I bet you'd just be exploding with excitement for us to win it if roles were reversed. :rollani:
the only thing is they wouldn't have a valid reason like we have about the Russian rotting football to the core with his grotesque shenanigans.

If Liverpool beat Chelsea over two legs then why should anyone believe Chelsea have a better chance of beating Milan (if they progress) in the final? Chelsea have yet to thrash Liverpool and have relied on a lot of luck in meetings this season, I think it is sad that so many want the big spenders to win the final

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.