Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due giorni dopo la consegna del Pallone d'Oro a Shevchenko, la stampa britannica torna a rilanciare l'indiscrezione dell'interesse del Chelsea per l'attaccante del Milan. L'edizione odierna del quotidiano 'The Independent' scrive che l'ucraino è l'obiettivo di mercato numero 1 dei londinesi per gennaio.

Abramovich non sembrerebbe dunque arrendersi all'idea di non riuscire a portare a Londra il suo pupillo e sarebbe disposto ad offrire il cartellino di Crespo accompagnato da una valanga di milioni di sterline.
Il tecnico Jose Mourinho ha speso parole di elogio per l'ucraino: "A mio parere è l'attaccante più completo in assoluto. Segna a raffica nel campionato in cui è più difficile farlo".

In ogni caso a fine maggio Shevchenko ha rinnovato il suo contratto con i rossoneri fino al 2009 ed è del tutto impensabile che lasci il Milan.
La conferma arriva dall'agente del giocatore, Oscar Damiani: "So che il Chelsea potrebbe essere interessato a Sheva, ma se lo può scordare perchè non c'è nessuna chance che possa andare via dal Milan. I rossoneri sono una grande società che compra i giocatori importanti e non li vende. Se al Chelsea non lo capiscono, questo è un loro problema".

Molto meno fantascentifico è più realistico è l'altro obiettivo del Chelsea per il suo attacco:Jermain Defoe del Tottenham.


Translation:

In short, the british daily paper "The Independent" is reporting that Abramovich is not giving up on signing his "pupil" Sheva. :googly: Apparently, he is ready to give Milan Crespo plus "an avalanche" of pounds. And best of all, he wants Sheva for January!:jester:

Here's what Oscar Damiani, Sheva's agent said about this:
I know that Chelsea would be interested in Sheva, but they can forget it because there's no chance that he leaves Milan. The Rossoneri are a great club who buys the great players and they do not sell them. If at Chelsea they don't understand that, this is their problem."

Sheva to Chelsea in January? There's more chances of Inter winning the treble for 10 seasons in a row than that!!!:dazed::jester: :howler:

Cheers.;)
 

·
1st Tier Poster
Joined
·
49,994 Posts
Somewhat unlikely to happen, considering that Berlusconi is about as rich as Abramovich. Milan has no reason to sell players, no matter what's the price.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
seems weird after he just spent £24m on Drogba, is he giving up on him already ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
:D definitely yeah))) lunatic-billioner.:D. you can see that even at his confused smile)) :dielaugh: isn't he?))
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,168 Posts
...or perhaps Abramovich is not a lunatic because a media outlet decided that the richest football boss in the world, a known spender, would fit in well with a nonsensical rumour connecting his club to the new Ballon d'Or?

Far fetched I know....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
He tried to Shevchenko last year, it's nothing new. But the day Milan sell him is the day he's old, useless and washed up. They'd be crazy to sell him now, especially for Crespo.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,469 Posts
He also offered £50m for Henry.
If every player who Chelsea are 'reportedly' interested in went to Chelsea, they would have about 700 players.
But Abramovich is not a lunatic. Paying £30million for Rio Ferdinand - that's a lunatic:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
Attila_the_Nun said:
But Abramovich is not a lunatic. Paying £30million for Rio Ferdinand - that's a lunatic:D
Yeah right. Paying a single cent for Cygan..... I call that total lunacy! :finger:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
zack_manutd said:
Yeah right. Paying a single cent for Cygan..... I call that total lunacy! :finger:
or paying 5 times what we payed for Cygan for Forlan, now that is total insanity, and how much was Silvestre the donkey again ? :shades:


back to topic, why is it insane anyway to try to get Shevchenko ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,521 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
back to topic, why is it insane anyway to try to get Shevchenko ?
for obvious reasons.
When you are prepared to break the world record of the transfer market by splashing out millions for one player , then who in the hells and heavens would choose Andrey Shevachenkno over The Thierry Henry eh? :tongue:

nEEbz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
I don't think he is a lunatic. He has loads of cash to burn and he wants to bring the world's top names to his club. Lunacy comes in when he is going for untouchable players like Shevchenko, Ronaldinho or Henry but there is nothing wrong in trying to lure him. The obvious reply he will get is a big no.

Spending money ludicrously is the only fair way to turn that insane amount of black money into white money / investments.

Spending on Drogba doesn't count for jack if a bigger/better player is miraculously available. If there is a situation like that then he wouldn't / shouldn't even think twice about Drogba etc.

He should however concentrate on what he can get rather than going for the Holy Grail.
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jern,
How much did you folks pay for Cygan? And how about...Lehman?:jester:

Why is it insane anyways to try get Shevchenko?
Well Jern, Sheva loves Milan and Milan loves him. There's a special rapport and connexion between Milan and Sheva. He won everything or almost (the Intercontinental Cup is next!:devil: ) at Milan. He became Ballon d'Or at Milan. Basically he owes it all to Milan. Morever, Sheva is a man of honour and not a greedy judas like Figo or Ronaldo and he won't sell his soul to the highest bidder. Sheva has values and loyalty is one of them. Btw, he also just extended his contract till 2009 with Milan last May. After his career is finished, he would surely find a job in the management in Milan. :stuckup:

If I were Abramovic, I would go for Ronaldo. :D :stuckup:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
San Siro said:
If I were Abramovic, I would go for Ronaldo. :D :stuckup:
Can you just imagine Ronaldo against Utd.? There would be two hat-tricks every season for him. :D
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
Can you just imagine Ronaldo against Utd.? There would be two hat-tricks every season for him. :D
can you imagine Mourinho watching Ronaldo play though ? watching him never run ?

he would be like in the after match interview " Ronaldo showed me two faces today, the good face where he scored 4 goals and the bad face when their full back wasn't closed down properly and was able to pick out a man easily, I will drop him next week for that and sell him to Spurs in the transfer window" :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
can you imagine Mourinho watching Ronaldo play though ? watching him never run ?

he would be like in the after match interview " Ronaldo showed me two faces today, the good face where he scored 4 goals and the bad face when their full back wasn't closed down properly and was able to pick out a man easily, I will drop him next week for that and sell him to Spurs in the transfer window" :D
It will add to the excitement! :cool: Mourinho being straight-forward will make it interesting as well:

"Next week we go to the Emirates Stadium to play and I have told Ronaldo that he must not party too much in Brasil. I made sure to tell him to not make the mistake of taking Emirates as it will take him straight to Dubai and then to London which will give him less time for practice. I will see in his eyes whether he has the winning look and then I will see his stomach on how much he was stuffing himself during vacations."
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
It will add to the excitement! :cool: Mourinho being straight-forward will make it interesting as well:

"Next week we go to the Emirates Stadium to play and I have told Ronaldo that he must not party too much in Brasil. I made sure to tell him to not make the mistake of taking Emirates as it will take him straight to Dubai and then to London which will give him less time for practice. I will see in his eyes whether he has the winning look and then I will see his stomach on how much he was stuffing himself during vacations."
what's the Emirates stadium, is that Portsmouth's new stadium ? :googly:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,469 Posts
If I had Abramovich's money, I would buy Sheva and Henry for Luton (and Rio Ferdinand for Watford). Only a lunatic wouldn't want Sheva in his side.
 
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Top